The Cold hard truth is ....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Cold hard truth is .......

Agreed, but some also need to accept the truth being this team is heading in the right direction, and getting rid, of Sparano, Henne, Brown etc. etc. etc. won't solve anything. We simply weren't up to it, and our secondary was easily exploited by a strong passing team. Its not the end of the world, despite some wanting it to be...

I don't necessarily think that we're deserving of a playoff spot either. That said, there is so much parity in this league...literally from week to week, that if you're fortunate enough to get in anything can happen.

Reality? No one is beating the Colts in their house this year in the playoffs.

I disagree. I don't see how we're average. An average team would have gotten blown out by Houston, Ten, Indy, and NO. We didn't. An average team would have given up. An average team is like San Fransisco.

We are just an average team with average players and not deserving of a playoff spot.

Thank you for that absolutle brilliant observation. We have come out flat the last two weeks and it has killed us i have no idea why. i bet if the game came down to the last few minutes of the game we'd be 16-0

I disagree. I don't see how we're average. An average team would have gotten blown out by Houston, Ten, Indy, and NO. We didn't. An average team is like San Fransisco.

IMO, San Fran is a 'below average' team.

I don't necessarily think that we're deserving of a playoff spot either. That said, there is so much parity in this league...literally from week to week, that if you're fortunate enough to get in anything can happen.

Reality? No one is beating the Colts in their house this year in the playoffs.

Apparently you haven't been watching the Chargers this season...tune in and watch should that matchup take place....they ARE Colts beaters!

It's a good team that is young and needs to learn how to win. It is a good team that although young, is very old and/or inept in the LB corps. Amazing how much we have blasted the WR corps but Henne has his 3rd 300 yard game. Still need a playmaker outside but our LBers are pathetic.

Apparently you haven't been watching the Chargers this season...tune in and watch should that matchup take place....they ARE Colts beaters!

You're right...the Chargers are indeed the only team I would give a shot at beating the Colts. I still don't think they get it done though.

It's a good team that is young and needs to learn how to win. It is a good team that although young, is very old and/or inept in the LB corps. Amazing how much we have blasted the WR corps but Henne has his 3rd 300 yard game. Still need a playmaker outside but our LBers are pathetic.
^ What he said.

Yeah, but he threw it 873 times.:lol:

999 posts FTW!

We are just an average team with average players and not deserving of a playoff spot.

You'd expect this when Pennington, Brown and Ferguson are out with injuries. It's no problem to me, sure I'd like the team to win the Super Bowl but this current team isn't there yet. It happens. Not every team is championship caliber all the time.

We are not there yet and not ready to contend in the playoffs. We have some holes on defense and offense and we also played an incredibly difficult schedule....maybe next week the coaches can evaluate which guys still want to play and which just want to collect a paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom