The COMPLETE tale of Drew Bledsoe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The COMPLETE tale of Drew Bledsoe

Frank-n-Furter

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
here's the whole thing......he finally ended up someplace!

Sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies"

Well here's a little story bout a man named Drew
Got a Ring in New Orleans and his Patriot days are through
One thing that is suprising to his fans, his team, and all,
Is there's only one team that wants him
and he won't accept their call

Cincinnati that is.... Sh!tty football, Sh!ttier baseball

Well one day Drew was sittin' 'round, a bottle in his hand
He called up his sports agent and said " Dude, I need a plan"!
He said "Well Drew is there someplace that you would like to go?
Drew said I can suck anyplace, just not in Ohio.

Soon it came to be that time was getting short,
But Drew never complained, 'cause he was bein' a good sport
It was a Sunday after church when he was told the news,
"We're shippin you off to a desperate team that always seems to lose....."

Buffalo that is.....Sh!tty football, Sh!ttier place to live!:p

The Drewster doesn't seem too down, 'bout where he has to go
Guess he's used to working with folks who's brain's work extra slow,
I wonder how much longer before we will get to hear,
"I miss New England, Buffalo sucks, and I think the coach is queer!

:cool:

thanks for the thumbs up and as for your post,

Originally posted by dolfan06
some people do have more time on their hands than others!:D
I guess that explains your 4,842 posts to my 290.:pj/k

Is that the best you can do? I'll bet you'd all rather have Bledsoe than Jay "Dumbo" Fiedler! Ya, I'm sure you'll disagree, but we all know the truth, now don't we?

what did i tell you...........

Originally posted by bills_phan
Is that the best you can do? I'll bet you'd all rather have Bledsoe than Jay "Dumbo" Fiedler! Ya, I'm sure you'll disagree, but we all know the truth, now don't we?
all these bills fans have been drinking the same polluted water and they all have the same mentality. have you seen anybody from any other team, come over and lay down a one liner then leave, i think not!:yell:

I'm still here. How bout you dolfan06, who'd you rather have, Fielder or Bledsoe? Be honest...

i really don't care.......

Originally posted by bills_phan
I'm still here. How bout you dolfan06, who'd you rather have, Fielder or Bledsoe? Be honest...
QB's don't win superbowl titles. we had marino and never got a superbowl win ( of course there is another team out there that has been there 4 times and never won) the supporting cast and defense wins superbowls, (yet it doesn't make much difference what this other team fields, they're gonna lose!)

For our team? Fiedler. For yours Bledsoe. Fiedler fits our O better.
You're avioding the question...very PC! You wouldn't be running "your offense" if you had a better quarterback (like Bledsoe). :D

QB's don't win superbowl titles. we had marino and never got a superbowl win ( of course there is another team out there that has been there 4 times and never won) the supporting cast and defense wins superbowls, (yet it doesn't make much difference what this other team fields, they're gonna lose!)
It's a combination of everything (including quarterback) that wins championships. The reason that you would like to believe that a quarterback is not important to the championship formula is because you have Jay Fiedler as your starter. I'm sure that you were singing quite a different tune when #13 was still taking snaps for the Dolphins. The reason he never got there more than once was because the Dolphins never had a decent running back during Marino's tenure (see John Elway w/ Terrell Davis, Jim Kelly w/ Thurman Thomas).

All in all, I'm 100% sure that you'd rather have Bledsoe (the best quarterback in the AFC East). I'm psyched!

i don't think so.....

I'm psyched!
physco maybe, of course as buffalo fans, you really haven't had much to get excited about, have you. i guess the first of your superbowl appearances was ok, but then after WIDE RIGHT, the wheels came off!

Back
Top Bottom