The curse...??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The curse...???

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
If there was ever going to be a team to go 11-5 and miss the playoffs it would be The Miami Dolphins. Trust me. It's like Shula's ties to the Miami mob for all of those years truly cursed us or something because jesus christ things happen to teams but when you talk about bad fortune were at the head of the pack and have been. Poor Danny boy.... He so deserved a ring. Here's hoping that Parcells and Sparano can do something to reverse the curse!!!

if we go 11-5 we are in for sure...
here's to winning out!
cuz 10-6 wont get us in.

Are you saing that we are the Chicago Cubs of the NFL. Man I hate the F*****G Cubs. And I will not have anyone tell me that my beloved Fins are like the Cubs. It hasn't been over 100 years since we won a Championship and with The Big TUNA and Company we will get there and will win the Super Bowl. Maybe not this year, but we will.

im from illinois a die hard cardinals fan and we are like the cubs. they have the goat and we have the undefeated season. they won 2 back to back and we won 2 back to back. they are always going to be good and they got so and so coming in to turn them around. we are the same way. GO FINS

If there is such a thing as a curse, then there is no doubt (IMO) that we suffer from the curse of the WFL. Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield sold their souls to the WFL in 1974. It started right away with the '74 playoff loss to Oakland, and has continued all the way to the present. From then on, NO team has lost more meaningful games, in more heartbreaking and unbelievable, ways than the Fins.

im from illinois a die hard cardinals fan and we are like the cubs. they have the goat and we have the undefeated season. they won 2 back to back and we won 2 back to back. they are always going to be good and they got so and so coming in to turn them around. we are the same way. GO FINS

Do not compare my team with those disgusting blue Smurfs from Chicago. The Dolphins won their last Super Bowl 35 years ago, not 100 years ago. The undefeated season can't be considered a curse seeing it as they won it all again the following year. And finally, there is no such thing as curses.

Do not compare my team with those disgusting blue Smurfs from Chicago. The Dolphins won their last Super Bowl 35 years ago, not 100 years ago. The undefeated season can't be considered a curse seeing it as they won it all again the following year. And finally, there is no such thing as curses.

uhh ask the madden cover players they might tell you that there is a such thing as curses

uhh ask the madden cover players they might tell you that there is a such thing as curses

Yes, because John Madden cursed them by casting an evil spell that probably went something like: "And uh durr durr....I curse you! And uh durr durr...Madden Cruiser! And uh durr durr...8 legged turkey!" :rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a Madden Curse. There is a such thing as football players getting injured due to the fact they play a very physical game, however.

Back
Top Bottom