The deal is done, TMAC to HOUSTON | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The deal is done, TMAC to HOUSTON

Yeah baby! Houston is gearing up for a run in the playoffs this year. I mean seriously, who is going to stop Yao and McGrady? With the Shaq/Kobe connection on the outs (though it will probably still be around next season), the Yao-McGrady tandem has to be considered one of the top 3 duos in the league if not the best! I think this trade alone pushes Houston into being a possible contender.

AggieFin21 said:
Yeah baby! Houston is gearing up for a run in the playoffs this year. I mean seriously, who is going to stop Yao and McGrady? With the Shaq/Kobe connection on the outs (though it will probably still be around next season), the Yao-McGrady tandem has to be considered one of the top 3 duos in the league if not the best! I think this trade alone pushes Houston into being a possible contender.

What has Mcgrady even won? who's to say he wont be the same as Stevie Punk and never want to throw the ball to the post?

Until McGrady wins I will doubt him. His backhanded remarks against Orlando have only reaffirmed my opinion of him.

Two babies traded for each other...at least they wont be on the same court.

Bodzilla29 said:
What has Mcgrady even won? who's to say he wont be the same as Stevie Punk and never want to throw the ball to the post?

Until McGrady wins I will doubt him. His backhanded remarks against Orlando have only reaffirmed my opinion of him.

Two babies traded for each other...at least they wont be on the same court.
But who has McGrady ever had to help him win? Grant Hill!?! The reason he never threw it into the post is because there was no one there to throw it too! I know star players are supposed to carry their team but he literally was the team. T-Mac even specifically said he wanted to go to a team with a star big man. To me that shows he knows how beneficial a great big man can be to winning. He's still young too, 25 I believe. He'll still need some time to mature as a player but playing along side Yao and with Van Gundy coaching him will only speed up the process.

Back
Top Bottom