The Denver Path to the Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Denver Path to the Playoffs

TheDon74

42.7% of all statistics are made up
Reaction score
I keep reading about all the different scenarios of how we can get to the playoffs on here but the one that most are forgetting seems to be the Denver scenario. If Denver loses to KC or Oakland we would own the tie breaker over them and divisional games are never gimmes (we should know, Buffalo)

I'm not saying there is a better chance of this happening then Baltimore or the Pats losing one of their final 3 games but it's just two more possibility's out there for us which adds up to us only needing 1 of 8 games to go our way.

I realize none of this means a thing if we don't take care of our own business but just thought I'd throw it out there for some of those that might not have known it was another path for us to get in.

I already know that at least 3 people are going to comment that "we need to stop thinking about other games and focus on Tennessee"..........Yeah okay we aren't actually part of the team so we can afford to look ahead, sideways or backwards and it won't effect the outcome what so ever, this is a discussion board thats what we do. (I guarantee someone will still say it)

That being said, I think the Horseis losing a game is very possible. They were doing it with smoke and mirrors earlier in the year, and they are not playing great football now. AND the Raiders are playing better. KC.... well they suck.

Does Denver have to go to KC?? Cuz KC at home in Dec., its cold and loud. They usually play tuff. Plus, a division game?? Nething is possible.

Certainly is possible for the Broncos to lose to OAK or KC. More likely is that they lose to Philly, end up at 10-6, but own the tiebreaker over us. OAK was looking good but with Gradkowski out who's it going to be? Probably Frye or Russell and either of those options don't look too great. They also signed JP Losman but he won't start.

Living in Colorado, I just hate the Broncos....they beat a lot of cupcake teams and the Dolphins would wipe the floor with them. I would love to see Denver fold but the got lucky again as the Raiders will be playing with Frye at QB.

Certainly is possible for the Broncos to lose to OAK or KC. More likely is that they lose to Philly, end up at 10-6, but own the tiebreaker over us. OAK was looking good but with Gradkowski out who's it going to be? Probably Frye or Russell and either of those options don't look too great. They also signed JP Losman but he won't start.

They have already announced it will be Frye....so yeah it's a real long shot and the KC game is in Denver so that one might not happen either but hey it gives us a reason to cheer for Chris Chambers again.

I think it may be in Tom Brady's head that he could lose the division and he will not play well this weekend at Buffalo. I like our chance of winning the division again if we do take care of business just like last year... I think the Defense know what they have to do and they will step up again.

I think it may be in Tom Brady's head that he could lose the division and he will not play well this weekend at Buffalo. I like our chance of winning the division again if we do take care of business just like last year... I think the Defense know what they have to do and they will step up again.

If I had to bet which of their remaining 3 they lose it would be the Houston game. With the Pats suspect secondary they might get lit up by the Texans. Hey I don't care if its the Bills, Jags or Texans as one of them takes em down thats all that counts.

Living in Colorado, I just hate the Broncos....they beat a lot of cupcake teams and the Dolphins would wipe the floor with them. I would love to see Denver fold but the got lucky again as the Raiders will be playing with Frye at QB.

Amen bro.

We might get a wildcard over Denver even if they lose to Philadelphia. All tiebreaks would be even until "strength of victory" and it's too soon to know how that will finish.

I realize most seem to be ignoring this because it wouldn't guarantee us a spot, but it could end up being our only way in.

Sean smith has to pick it up man, i know u guys are excusing him for being a rookie but if we want a shot at the playoffs this kid needs to stop playing like a woosie, props to gibril wilson for being tough on the kid and not congratulating someone aka jason taylor when they **** up. I like sean smith but hes playin like a girl out there, doesnt tackle and doesnt make plays, he hasnt made up for any of his mistakes, it not looking good for sean smith. Looks like we will be drafting another cb.

If we win our last three games, someone will slip up and we will make the playoffs. Our games are the ones we should really worry about.

If we win our last three games, someone will slip up and we will make the playoffs. Our games are the ones we should really worry about.

Yeah because if the 'fans' don't focus enough on our remaining games it might throw the team off. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom