The Dion Jordan Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dion Jordan Pick

napsndreds

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think alot of people under estimate this kid. But before I talk about him, lets talk about what this means for tannehill. Dion is gonna make Tannehill 10x better. His decision making will have to be quicker because of the pressure from both sides. I see alot more running by tannehill this year and passes on the run. he will be prepared come game day.

Dion Jordan is a freak athlete man. His closing speed is impressive. He can cover any position on offense TE, slot, even db in certain situations. he can blitz from any side up the middle too.. hes gonna neeed to beef up but i wouldnt even say too much more.. this kids speed is fast for a de wouldnt want to lose much more for mass. the kid even plays tight end...i like the pick tbh...high impact player from day one and he can play every down despite what ur boy brian billick thinks. sure we could have taken lane johnson...but tbh we have martin who has to do better and is atleast familiar there..thats what we have coaches and strength trainers for. winstons still out there...oline is not a huge need like we really think... jake was useless last year. and we made it out ok. so yeah wakes time has been due for like 2 seasons now. u cant jus find any guy to do what dion does..maybe mingo but i like dions versatility...ansa is a freak too but is a project...dion may seem like a project to some but hes done it all in college, so coach it up. pretty much everyone on our defense is a blitzer now..high motor relentless blitzers...starks, solai, dion , wake, vernon, odrick, whler, ellerbe. jeff and phil had a vision this time around. and it makes sense in this pass happy league..we gotta stop all dat passing on us.

that is all. respect to those who took the time to read..i hardly post so u know im feeling atleast optimistic about things these days.

hardly post? Lol you have 3400 posts lol. I like the pic too. Keep watching that highlight video where he destroys Prince and I keep imagining it being brady. Uhhhhhhhhhhh JIZ!

hardly post? Lol you have 3400 posts lol. I like the pic too. Keep watching that highlight video where he destroys Prince and I keep imagining it being brady. Uhhhhhhhhhhh JIZ!

since 2008! thats about 680 replies a year bro! maybe 5 out of that number are threads ive started including this one.. yeah man that hit was vicious..did u think that would get flagged in the nfl?

since 2008! thats about 680 replies a year bro! maybe 5 out of that number are threads ive started including this one.. yeah man that hit was vicious..did u think that would get flagged in the nfl?

Naw. Looked clean to me didn't really hear a helmet to helmet either. Nice clean hit. Cant wait!

Our defense will be going sideline to sideline for sure. I love the speed upgrade and I really hope that Jordan can be a force like Wake. If just a couple of these DB picks pan out our D could be one of the leagues best for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom