The Dirty Dolphins going all the way! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dirty Dolphins going all the way!

CAbills said:
And there sir is why you are a dolphin fan. :shakeno: . Trying to justify a NFL player hitting a pregnant woman I dont care if she hit you first, ITS A PREGNANT WOMAN, jesus I cant believe what some people are saying. This goes far beyond the football field you just dont do that. Simple.

so if i kill people does that make me a bills fan. :shakeno:

its fine to get on him for the point he makes but i don't think it has to do with who he roots for

i hope junior knocks randy on his *** in training camp. not to the injuring point though. thats just ridiculous, hitting a women for one thing, wow what a big man you are, shes PREGNANT for christs sake,and then calling 911 after SHE hits you. i mean you are a tight end inthe national football league and you call the police when a women hits you.shouldve been settled in the household. bad, bad, randy

oh so Randy hit his wife? He said he pushed her and she fell down. i guess he is guilty then. oh well. lock him up. as for her, give her a dozen roses and tell her its allright to hit him next week too! :roflmao: she just may make it on the oprah winfrey show!

I wonder how may of you have experienced a pissed of pregnant woman (wife) before? Im thinkin.........not many.

finfan54 said:
oh so Randy hit his wife? He said he pushed her and she fell down. i guess he is guilty then. oh well. lock him up. as for her, give her a dozen roses and tell her its allright to hit him next week too! :roflmao: she just may make it on the oprah winfrey show!

I wonder how may of you have experienced a pissed of pregnant woman (wife) before? Im thinkin.........not many.

I have, and it isn't right to push them either.

He is guilty of that...

--Ross

Gary Miles said:
I was raised to never hit a women as well. i think it's a good moral policy, however, women want equal treatment, equal pay for the same job that men do, equal opportunities in the workforce and so on. Although I would never strike a women in anger (such as a wife beater :shakeno: would), but if I'm hit first, then it's equality all the way and that women will shortly be landing on her fat a$$ :roflmao: . Although I would never strike full force, just enoungh that they understand what equality truly means :eek: . Once it happens once, they tend to be alittle less violent when upset, and they never hit first again :) . If you make this point clear before an argument, that whole mess can be avoided.

:lolcry:
I'm sorry...it's dead wrong, but funny as hell.

Juice_56 said:
i hope junior knocks randy on his *** in training camp. not to the injuring point though. thats just ridiculous, hitting a women for one thing, wow what a big man you are, shes PREGNANT for christs sake,and then calling 911 after SHE hits you. i mean you are a tight end inthe national football league and you call the police when a women hits you.shouldve been settled in the household. bad, bad, randy
I think the fact that he is a tight end in the NFL and called the police means she was A)really outta freakin control or B)he was scared he was gonna hurt her for real, and called the police to difuse the situation. She started smacking him, he was drunk (not thinking right) and he pushed her away. When he realized what he had done he called the cops. BTW, this doesn't sound like the acts of a criminal or wife beater for that matter. They usually don't call the cops to be instantly arrested. I think we're jumping to conclusions with Randy.

Back
Top Bottom