"The Dolphins could have the best offense in 2017" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Dolphins could have the best offense in 2017"

"Last season was Tannehill’s worst one yet, but that’s only because he suffered a season-ending knee injury."

Huh??

"Last season was Tannehill’s worst one yet, but that’s only because he suffered a season-ending knee injury."

Huh??
Probably talking stats purely....but yeah not exactly elegantly worded.

I see this author is as excited about our offense as I am...cmon september!! Forget preseason..... weve seen the offense look deadly in preseason before under Lazor

It's just poorly written. Guy was talking stats only and duh. He missed 4 games.

Last season was Tannehill’s worst one yet, but that’s only because he suffered a season-ending knee injury."

Huh??
The writer should have prefaced that with "yardage and TD numbers". It certainly was not his worst in efficiency or long passes. Tannehill was on pace for only 479 attempts in 2016. That would have been lower than his rookie year. His yards per attempt (8th in the NFL) was the highest of his career but the sluggish start to the season made for a bad int %.

Tannehill was on pace for a season something like this.... 321/479 for 67% comp., 3700 yards, 24 TD & 14 ints.

While I love the message being conveyed by this "article", it was certainly poorly written.

that whole article was horribly written. either by a teenager or a high school dropout.

talks about the "knee injury obtained" by Tannehill.

you mean "sustained" by chance???

All the tools and the coach seem to be in place. Lets see if they can deliver.

The talent is 100% there for us on paper to have a huge year offensively., it's just a matter of staying healthy (JULIUS THOMAS) and players (DEVANTE PARKER) playing up to their ability.

It's very good on paper. Gase will have a much better year calling plays in year two. Not that he was a bad play caller but he would be the first to tell you he would have liked some of those calls back.

If Thomas balls out and our o-line plays like they are capable of we will definitely have a deadly unit.

Dmac

It might be on YAHOO but its a "fan" article if you see who wrote it

I'm very bullish about having one of the "better" offenses in the league, but when you've got NE with Brady fully loaded with upgraded weapons.. it's hard to argue against them. :sorry

Back
Top Bottom