The Dolphins Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Future

Cape Cod FinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.

Cape Cod FinFan said:
Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
100% right.

has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.

A/C Dorsal said:
has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.

because we spent a 2nd rounder on AJ & with how the season is progressing that 2nd rounder is looking like the 33rd pick.

Cape Cod FinFan said:
I would say 3 or 4 games for Feeley, then give Sage his shot!

We made the investment in Feeley. We need to see what he can do over the remainder of this season. Then decide if we need to draft a QB.

Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.

it's looking bleak, I guess Feeley should get more reps, but it's hard to know the right way to distribute PT when none of the moves we make result in any sort of success

PhinsTD said:
Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.
I totally disagree with you....he basically IS a rookie....4 carreer starts in 3 years doesn't begin to qualify as a veteran! Throw in the fact that he's with a new team, new scheme, new city....etc....I will give you 1 thing though.....a rookie would get a hell of a lot more chance to prove himself than 2 1/2 games with a pathetic O-Line. I posted a reply on another thread about Peyton Mannings first 5 games....check it out and see if they should have benched him!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom