The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football

Time to show what we are capable of...

I see us bouncing back to get to 5-5

With today's lack of effort, Miami should be rested for Thursday.

No more predictions from people around here.

Well they got taken to the wood shed and pounded up the ass big time. That was our season out the window ther boys and girls. I pray that I am wrong and we can bounce back but, I think it may get ugly up in Buffalo as well. Ryan Tannehill is a good Rookie QB but, he so far cannot get us to come from behind 0 for 4 in this situation and that my friends in not a good thing for our Dolphins. If they get down early to the Bills on Thursday. We are doomed. The Bills almost beat the Pats today. I am extremely worried.

they will win 1 game the rest of the season they are playing really bad now the def cannot stop a tenn team we are in trouble

Tennesse got licked by Chicago last week but manned up and responded this week , i expect the Phins to show the same self respect and come back fighting ....

I like the Bills in this one. They're bad on defense but they can score points.

Dolphins are bad on defense right now and can't score on 2 of the worst defenses in the NFL.

The way the Dolphins are playing, we might get blown out again.

I'll be in attendance, I guess. Even though im seriously debating selling my tickets.

Just don't wanna feel embarrassed and letdown in enemy territory. Could make for a looonng night, and might cause me to have to cap a fool.

Back
Top Bottom