the doom and gloom surprises me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the doom and gloom surprises me

slingn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After spending time here, it seemed most of you guys were all pretty level headed and realistic. But after today, I'm starting to wonder. I see a lot of the sky is falling stuff. Along with excuses, and calls for this coach, or players to be dumped. Seems a little out of line to me.

You guys have played good games against good opponents. You have a tough, up and coming football team, with proven leadership. It will come together. Most of the time, it doesn't happen over night. When it does, you'll be a force. Keep your heads up and stay classy. I know most of you will. But to the rest, try to remember, that whole blame it on the refs, and fire the coach stuff, just makes you look silly.

:chase::abduction:

Obviousily you have never been on this board after a loss before. There are a tonne of reactionary "fans" here, superbowl or bust after wims and losses. Most understand there's a process to getting to become an elite team and are quick to forget we're in year 2 after a 1-15 season.

You know the I want it now generation.

yeah pretty rediculous im still happy with our progress but seriously if we loose to the jets i will be very upset

Back
Top Bottom