**The Draft Highlights Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Draft Highlights Thread**

BrazForPhins

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The other day I was looking for some prospects info (Leon Hall and Adam Carriker to be specific) and the more you read about a player, the more you wish you could actually watch him.

So, as I'm not in position to get to watch many college games due to some reasons (i.e. lack of much free time, lack of cable channels who broadcast it) I have to check for highlight videos. :boohoo:

I wonder that must be many of us in the same case. So what I intend with this thread is to insert in the same place lots of highlights videos.

As we have thousands of prospects coming out of College, I think it would be interesting to gather here two types of prospects:

a) Players projected to be drafted HIGH, when I say that I mean first day prospects.
b) Players projected to be drafted in whatever round, BUT match our biggest needs.

It would be nice if you posted the highlight plus the basic info of the guy i.e. name, college, projected round, position and whatever comment you feel necessary to add....try to avoid only posting the link.:wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We could do something like this:

Calvin Johnson. WR from Georgia Tech, viewed by most as the best talent in this draft...projected as a TOP 3 pick. A combo of great hands, height, speed AND attitude.

The sick catch

Game winner vs. Clemson '04

3:29 Highlight

4:55 Highlight

Darrelle Revis - CB - Pittsburgh - Mid 1st Rounder

Great size, speed, and instincts for a CB. Also a great Return man.

The Return

Drew Stanton - QB - Michigan State - Late 1st/Early 2nd Round

Very athletic QB, strong arm, good mobility. Has a tendency to be inconsistent.

Highlights

Back
Top Bottom