The Eagles pulled the fleece over the Dolphins eyes once again....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eagles pulled the fleece over the Dolphins eyes once again.......

Aside from his meager 3.4 YPC and his preference to free style instead of follow his blockers, the return tells me they wanted to get rid of him.

Some of you seem clueless when it comes to understanding the importance of structure and discipline within a team.

Please, Ajayi is the only player with moxie and plays hard on every play behind a high school O-Line. He will flourish in the Eagles system or elsewhere. Don't pretend you are good with this trade.

we werent going to extend Ajayi, plus i guess his attitude was questionable so they got a 4th.. would've like a 3rd but definately not worth a 2nd

Remove the best & worst 3 games of his career and he averages 4.0 ypc and 6 rushing td's / 0 receiving td's in 25 games. Even with the outliers he's only at 4.3 ypc

There are currently 18 RB's in the NFL averaging at least 4.3 ypc and 27 averaging 4 ypc right now. It's not exactly difficult to find a RB capable of putting up similar numbers.

If Ajayi isn’t doing his job and doing what coach Gase expects of him then he’s no good to Miami. Miami doesn’t need players like that. Also wasn’t there an article saying that Ajayi’s knee was becoming an issue again? Even more incentive to get something now before he’s damage goods. I don’t understand the outrage. Geez imagine if they traded Tannehill for a 2nd rd pick? This place would shutdown and people will be mad saying Miami should have gotten two 1sts for him. People really gotta stop overvaluing Miami players. Everyone on this 4-3 team that’s been shutout twice is fair game to be traded.

Couldnt have said it better

Please, Ajayi is the only player with moxie and plays hard on every play behind a high school O-Line. He will flourish in the Eagles system or elsewhere. Don't pretend you are good with this trade.

Like the last number 23 that went for the dolphins to the eagles.

A 200 yd/game rusher like Jay Ajayi is worth far more than a 4th rounder, which by the way will be a lousy pick with the Eagles being so good this year. At least the Pats got a 2nd rounder for Garropolo from an 0-8 team.....Win for them. THIS is another LOSS for the Fins. Ridiculous! Tannenbaum is a Clownenbaum!!!!!!!
Not really being a huge fan of this trade, I was really hoping this was sarcasm given that I feel you have always been a good poster and level headed fan. And just so you know, the Patsies are getting roasted up here about the Jimmy trade.

One good thing about sending Ajayi to the Eagles is they are likely to make it to the conference final, and if the Eagles make it to the superbowl there's a player that can help beat the Pats in the SB if they make it.

Oh and I havent had a chance to look at other stuff today. I've been on here more than I should have today...hard to stay way from the madness!

Back
Top Bottom