The evil empire does it again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The evil empire does it again

Yup just saw that, for some reason I thought Pat's picked him up last year after the Brady suspension. None the less, am I wrong in thinking this trade is absurd?

This is why you continually attempt to develop young talent, especially at the QB position.

Patriots have been able to acquire a good amount of draft picks over the years via trades involving QB's who have merely shown potential in small spurts.

Moore is a waste of a roster spot.

Why do the colts want Brissett!

They're not smart that's why. Brisset is the definition of a severely restricted scheme QB.

I know a guy they could have signed that wouldn't have cost them Dorsett who could double the playbook Brissett can run.

They're not smart that's why. Brisset is the definition of a severely restricted scheme QB.

I know a guy they could have signed that wouldn't have cost them Dorsett who could double the playbook Brissett can run.

I agree in this case. The fact the Colts gave something up for him based in 1 preseason game is ludicrous. Why not go get Matt Flynn at least he threw 6 TD's in s real game.

Wow they can't depend on the best QB of all time. A guy worth throwing your season over? Shocking? According to finheaven Luck is already the GOAT.
Lol I know. That why when tanny played through all his hits I realized how much of a stud he was.

Good deal for both teams.

Colts get a good backup quarterback and stand in starter in Brissett. Ok they have lost a former first round receiver, but they do have ample depth at the position for them be able to make the move.

Pats get another talented receiver that can stretch the field for them.

The guy wasn't even good in the 2.5 games he played last year. He hasn't even thrown a TD for crying out loud. They basically let him throw a few short passes and just handed it off every play vs us last year. How they pulled this off. The trade is idiotic for the Colts. Was Joe Philbin the architect of this deal or something? If I'm Andrew Luck I'm trying to GTFO of there and get on a team that is better run. Whether Dorset materializes or not is immaterial. You don't do this trade. Jacoby Brisket - LOL.

If people want to talk about the limitations of Kaepernick and then think the Colts made a smart decision by having to trade for Brissett, you're an idiot.

When Brissett played for the game and a half or so for the Patriots last year, Belichick ran an offense from 100 years ago. I ****ing kid you not. It was a T-formation triple option scheme used by George Halas in the 1920's.

Back
Top Bottom