The Fall of the Patriots | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

I'm guessing the 'Patriots are done' talk is going on ice for at least a week.

Why does Cincy consistently **** the bed in big games? Dalton? Lewis? IDK....

Brady is Mr. Prime Time. Outside last Monday, his numbers and record is crazy in prime time

Brady is Mr. Prime Time. Outside last Monday, his numbers and record is crazy in prime time

No doubt...pissed off Brady with something to prove against a team that ****s the bed in primetime....not surprised.

Guess Im a little surprised altho I know I shouldnt be.

Wonder how many more wins he can pull out.

never count out the Pats as long as Brady is their QB. He has carried that franchise for a long time and will continue to do so until he can't play anymore. The best QB of his generation and possibly greatest of all time.

never count out the Pats as long as Brady is their QB. He has carried that franchise for a long time and will continue to do so until he can't play anymore. The best QB of his generation and possibly greatest of all time.

Greatest of all time? Not even in my top 5. With the rule changes it's probably not even a fair debate, but Montana, Elway, Marino, Young, and Manning all rank higher and those are just off the top of my head without even mentioning Unitas and the older guys. Not wanting a big long debate, just my 2 cents. Greatest whiner of all time? YES hands down, qb? Not so much.

Greatest of all time? Not even in my top 5. With the rule changes it's probably not even a fair debate, but Montana, Elway, Marino, Young, and Manning all rank higher and those are just off the top of my head without even mentioning Unitas and the older guys. Not wanting a big long debate, just my 2 cents. Greatest whiner of all time? YES hands down, qb? Not so much.

we all evaluate differently but Young and Manning top 5 is comical to me. Elway a case can be made but he's not in my top 5. Young isn't in my top 20 and manning probably creeps into the bottom of my top 10 at this point.

Brady resurrected a dead franchise, turned BB into a HOF HC, turned NE into a dynasty INSTANTLY. Steve Young was handed the keys to a dynasty and was lucky to win 1 SB and that was more thanks to the problems in dallas btw jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson. Peyton has played w/ SB caliber talent nearly his entire career and continues to choke year after year after year in the biggest games.

Brady is by far the best of his generation and easily top 5 if not top 2-3.

Steve Young and The Manchurian Quarterback are top 5? LOL

Brady won 3 Superbowls before the rule changes, and it was Peyton's camp that neutered defenses in the competition committee.

You managed to torpedo your own credibility like 5 times in one sentence.

Brady won 3 Superbowls before the rule changes, and it was Peyton's camp that neutered defenses in the competition committee.

Indy whined to the league after the 2003 AFC Championship when NE beat them 24-14. the next year w/ the new rules Peyton put up 3 pts against NE in the playoffs.

‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
#Patriots WR Brian Tyms, who was also serving a suspension, will be activated, I’m told. Two spots need to be cleared

‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
The #Patriots are activating CB Brandon Browner today, per source. Had been serving a suspension, wasn’t activated for Sunday

Baby won those SB's all by himself huh? Punish Peyton cause his "camp" neutered defenses. Manning makes throws Tom Baby dreams of making. Credibility??? Coming from a fan of the Patriots? Lmao, your boat has sunk before the torpedoes were even fired.
They aren't nicknamed the "Cheatriots" for nothing. Like I said, he don't make my top 5 in history and it's my opinion and I'd take any of the ones I mentioned in their prime over Brady in a nanosecond. But that's just me. Carry on.

Baby won those SB's all by himself huh? Punish Peyton cause his "camp" neutered defenses. Manning makes throws Tom Baby dreams of making. Credibility??? Coming from a fan of the Patriots? Lmao, your boat has sunk before the torpedoes were even fired.
They aren't nicknamed the "Cheatriots" for nothing. Like I said, he don't make my top 5 in history and it's my opinion and I'd take any of the ones I mentioned in their prime over Brady in a nanosecond. But that's just me. Carry on.

Peyton throws 5 yard ducks that WRs break 3 tackles on and take 70 yards to the house. Tom Brady plays like the terminator and throws high velocity laser strikes across the field.

Tom Brady is a million times more fun to watch than Peyton because Tom Brady is a million times better than Peyton Manning.

They're nicknamed "The Cheatriots" by internet people who are sick of hearing crap from Patriot fans after over a decade of blow out domination that never seems to end.

Peyton throws 5 yard ducks that WRs break 3 tackles on and take 70 yards to the house. Tom Brady plays like the terminator and throws high velocity laser strikes across the field.

Tom Brady is a million times more fun to watch than Peyton because Tom Brady is a million times better than Peyton Manning.

They're nicknamed "The Cheatriots" by internet people who are sick of hearing crap from Patriot fans after over a decade of blow out domination that never seems to end.

If you want to be accurate, your forum name should really be PATS18N1.

You know my son, who will be nine soon, wasn't born when the Pats last won a Super Bowl, right?

TFB looked great last night. Congrats on that.

But anyone who can't see that he's losing something on his outs and go routes is in denial.

Actually, although I might be mistaken, I believe they are widely known as "The Cheatriots" because they were caught cheating (probably in a way so egregious that the league felt it necessary to destroy the tape before it could ever be seen) and as proof that it was dishonesty which was the difference-maker, never did win a SB after being outed. :idk: Hope that helps :up:

Back
Top Bottom