• Ronnie Brown

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • Carnell Williams

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
It's looking more and more like we'll draft a runningback with our first rounder in this year's draft. The question is simple, which runningback would you like to see the Fins draft if they pick one and why?

At this point it doesn't look like Miami is leaning in any direction. Could be 5-6 players that go #2 overall.

our running game was excellent with Ricky Williams because he ran the ball 30+ times a game almost....Cedric Benson also runs 30+ times a game. So i think Cedric Benson is our man

finsfan4life said:
It's looking more and more like we'll draft a runningback with our first rounder in this year's draft. The question is simple, which runningback would you like to see the Fins draft if they pick one and why?

Ronnie Brown!

Hes the most complete RB in the draft!

WELL IF ITS NOT A RB ( BENSON) I HOPE IT IS EITHER MIKE WILLAMS OR BRYLAN EDWARDS:evil:

Shifty187 said:
Ronnie Brown!

Hes the most complete RB in the draft!
Do you know what the means or are you just saying it because everyone else says it? No offense, but that is thrown out to often and it's not like Benson or Cadillac are one dimensional players. Both can catch and block, and are better pure runners.

I for one would not be disappointed with Ronnie or Cedric. I think they will both be work horses in the NFL and future 1000 yd backs. I think Brown took the edge after the combine, anyone that big with speed like that is a very strong prospect on everyones draftboard. WR, RB, or QB with #2 would be great IMO. With the small glimpse we are getting it looks like defense through FA and hopefully Offense through draft.

im not too confident in someone like Cadillac or Brown who only carried 15 times a game...i want a guy who can run 30+ times a game...Cedric Benson.

I wouldnt mind taking any of the following players at #2 overall!

Ronnie Brown
Derrick Johnson
Cedric Benson
Mike Williams
Braylon Edwards
Cadillac Williams
Erasmus James

ItalianDolFan said:
im not too confident in someone like Cadillac or Brown who only carried 15 times a game...i want a guy who can run 30+ times a game...Cedric Benson.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :evil:

I didnt get to watch any of the 3 play this year. But I think saban by talking to cadillac, is a cover to who he really wants. I would like Edwards, I think we need a playmaker on offense.

ItalianDolFan said:

FYI...in 2002, when Ronnie Brown filled in for the Cadillac, he carried the ball more than 22 times in 4 games. In those games, against Florida, Mississippi, Georgia and in the Bowl game vs. Penn St, he average almost 6 yards per carry and 174 yards per game.

Just because he didn't carry the ball a lot doesn't mean he can't. When he was given the chance he produced. And against tough competition.

Here's a link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=103440

Besides, if anything, the fact he didn't carry the ball a lot should be a plus. Fresh legs!

Back
Top Bottom