The Fins will go down on Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins will go down on Monday

Re: Whip!

Originally posted by horsesense
What she's trying to say is. This is an A & B conversation, C your way out.:lol:

Exactly my point! :lol: I guess I was speaking above his intellectual range. :rolleyes:

Learn how to spell

The #1 Jets fan should learn how to spell before he posts again.
For those of us who can, check out the following sentence:

I can see we have some Fin fans on here who are scared two make a little bet.
I can't say I don't blame you.

Last time I checked the word "two" was a number.

Further Proof

Here is some further proof that the #Jet's fan can't spell.
Check out the following...

"There is noway the fins can win a shot out and that what it will be on Monday night."

Hmmm....noway...win a shot out...
shouldn't an individual have to at least some clue in order to post?

I guess not.

The hits just keep on coming

Here is another pearl of wisdom from our Jet's fan. Check out both sentences...We already established the word "two" is a number, but how about "I can't say I don't blame you"....

ummm...wow.

"I can see we have some Fin fans on here who are scared two make a little bet.
I can't say I don't blame you."

Again!

Watching the Jet's lose...a great day

Watching Miami win...a great week

Reading the #1 Jet's fan's attempts at grammar and spelling...
priceless

Check out this one...

"If your scared your team will lose, just say so."

Let's see that could be "you are scared" or "you're scared"...

All from this wonderful linguist on just one thread...

:eek:

No Surprise

Hoffman, the lack of intelligence by a Jets fan should be no surprise. That is precisely why I want that jackass to continue to post on this site. He makes a fool out of himself everytime he logs on. And another reason nobody wants to take you up on your bet, #1 Jets Fan, is that we want to be able to mock you when the J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS! are H-O-M-E HOME, HOME, HOME! for the playoffs. If you want to start calling people out #1 Jets fan about people not having balls, here is a proposition for you. Right after NY beat Miami in the second game, I posted a comment saying that irregardless what happened, Miami will still win the East. I am still sticking to that. If Miami wins the East, you will post a comment, admiting your stupidity and Miami's superiority. In the event hell freezes over and the Jets win the East, I will do the same. Are you in, or in your own words, "Do you not have the balls"

Ok #1 Jets dude, I'll take your bet

Yeah man, you got it. If Miami wins, we won't have to correct your spelling for a week, and if the Colts win, well, somebody can still correct your spelling, I just won't know about it for a week.:D

Jaydog........................

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Yeah man, you got it. If Miami wins, we won't have to correct your spelling for a week, and if the Colts win, well, somebody can still correct your spelling, I just won't know about it for a week.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up brother!

#1 Jets Fan!!!!!!!!

how about if miami wins the division, you stay the hell off this board and if as you say, "hell freezes over", and the jets win, i'll stay off jets insider. this covers until the start on next season.(and none of this imposter crap, like you did on CYBERHIGH, whippy) :yell:

With songs like Panama, Jump, Hot for the teacher, and others you can't go wrong!!!! :D :cool: ;)

clear.gif

DOH! Brainfade
clear.gif
:p I haven't listened to that album in like forever! :o

Back
Top Bottom