**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

Miami will never fire a coach in season IMO. Coker will give the same sorry a$$ speech about how we'll get better and we can still win the ACC...blah blah blah.

All i want to hear from Coach Coker is: I am resigning my position as HC of the University of Miami.

if it takes a huge loss to get this guy axed then i hope louisville racks up the points 2day

PhinsTD said:
Miami will never fire a coach in season IMO. Coker will give the same sorry a$$ speech about how we'll get better and we can still win the ACC...blah blah blah.

All i want to hear from Coach Coker is: I am resigning my position as HC of the University of Miami.

I hope so as well... It is embarrassing to see that offense have no answers for the bliztes... :fire: Additionally, our Defense Coordinator is so stubborn to make changes to their man coverages...:fire:

I can accept losing to Louiville . . . but the fact that there was no adjustments made at all to stop this team is just uncalled for by this coaching staff. Its not the players man, they are following the calls made by the staff, u can only do so much . . . Coker u just gotta resign . . . u should have done it before the season and Shalala and Dee should have fired you . . . sorry man . . . its all on u man.

LOL our RB's missing blocks, when he goes the wrong way like that . . . thats coaching folks . . . not on the back. HOw our backs can be so out of place on these blitzes is mind boggling.

305TillIDie said:
Coker= fired
Oline=sucks
Wright=overrated
Shannon/staff=no adjustments at halftime

embarrassing....

Good Summary . . . Coker I believe there is a possiblity that he is either fired or resigned by Monday . . . I know its not professional but this is unacceptable. So many players out of position, the line cant read the defense, I'm definetly not as high on Wright as I was before . . . he has showed me nothing this season . . . he showed grit against FL State last year, and got propz . . . but he really is overhyped and definetly not have the player that Berlin and can't even walk Dorsey's dog . . . he needs everything to be perfect to succeed . . hell half the QB's in the nation could do that.

God I hope the fact that this doesn't effect our ACC chances gives Coker a rope . . . he probably stays thru the season . . or if the team just completly looks disasteroius vs. some of the next opponets.

305TillIDie said:
why in the hell would you punt with 10:00 left in the 4th quarter..losing 24-7?

thats coaching folks..bottom line

and coker claps when that happened lol, man I think he is dillussional or sumthin

Back
Top Bottom