The First Pick In This Draft should be.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The First Pick In This Draft should be....

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
The draft is no exact science because there are more clunkers than you can shake a stick at, So when the dolphins pick it will be scrutinized beyond what you could imagine, so you can bet your sweet bippy that Mr. Ross will have to sign off any draftee. The first pick has to be a game changer, a stadium seat filler, and someone whom the dolpfans will be cheering for, and the only pick the shut up you Monday morning QB's is.....
Mark Ingram, Mark Ingram? because of his style of hitting the line of scrimmage and the way he runs once he hits the second level, Now if 15 is a little high for him then trade down five spots and he might still be there, he doesn't have great 40 speed but so didn't Emmit Smith, and he reminds me of him and then in the 2nd or 3rd round should be a QB some one tha can roll out like Joe Montana, and that is Christian Ponder or Ricki Stanzi, sure you will have to work with them but those are very active in the pocket, unlike Henne Mr. Statue himself. speed don't have to be just at running back, it can be at Qb also.

If we don't draft Ingram I think we should go with Mallett. Mallett has a by strong arm with pretty good poise in the pocket. I think he is the best QB in this class IMO.

Back
Top Bottom