The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet

Huh Pedro is off to Chelsea, after weeks of talks United never budged from 25 million euro :idk: would have only took a few million to make the 30 barca demanded more which is nothing. Weird situation.

Chelsea came along last night and just paid the money. I wonder why we didnt just pay the cash? 5 million euro is even less in pounds. Its not even the club being cheap, we offered 85 million for Muller last night. We may regret not closing this when we had the chance.

Mike Keegan ‏@MikeKeegan_DM 2 mins2 minutes ago
Told #mufc have now ended their interest in Pedro. Manager's decision. Standby #cfc fans...

:idk: We bloody better be about to sign Muller or someone damn good :/

Newcastle today, Schweinsteiger makes his first start. .

CNAdgXdWoAAzG5A.jpg

Interesting game, first half hour is about as well as we have played in 3 years but ball just wouldnt quite go in. Newcastle came into the game in the last 15.

Good half, feeling good about the second half.

Bah we locked them in their penalty box for most the second hand, forced multiple good saves but couldn't score, We desperately lack a finisher and I highly doubt we will sign one this year

I think we had a perfectly good goal ruled offside in the first 5 mins, but we shoulda scored again.

Need a striker but LVG doesnt want one :rolleyes2:

Being linked with Pato ... thats a blast from the past. Still only 26.... somehow

Oh plus theres this....

[tweet]635832750474399745[/tweet]

but I don't believe that for a second, Neymar's agent just wants a new contract

this is how it would work (*hint* it wont happen)

[tweet]635835480697905153[/tweet]

Imagine walking into work with a briefcase (or cheque if your boring -_-) with 200 million in it :lol:

Hammered Brugge 4-0 (Rooney hat-trick and a goal from Herrera) to get into the champions league .... no thanks to hernandez who missed a sitter and a penalty. However, it was probably worth it for this response from LVG and Giggs

[tweet]636635301864206336[/tweet]

On the other side of things, the pass from schweinsteiger to Herrera for the goal was rather nice
[video=youtube;PRiajRTNYGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRiajRTNYGo[/video]

Also, the addidas kit is ***** beautiful, Nike never did one that good in 10 years

CNYI8FnUYAAUcyB.jpg

Not so much with the new 3rd kit though - bloody awful
CNZxmdDUwAEs2i2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I know he is only a backup and signed on a free transfer, but he has kept 4 clean sheets in 5 games and this is damn good goalkeeping!

[TWEET]636622441482051584[/TWEET]

hes no herrera though

[VINE]eAZMha5dguI[/VINE]

Herrera is a weird one, he has been really good at United, but LVG is always trying to find ways to keep him out of the team. Which is annoying because the fanbase adores him.

so somehow Milan got Mario back on loan and have loaded his contract with clauses that if he breaks one of them he's gone.

These include no flashy haircuts, no clubbing, and he has to have his social media monitored by the team. He does one thing the team finds unacceptable, he's shipped back to Liverpool.

And we're signing Juraj Kucka supposedly. A guy Milan has been chasing for years

He is an ****ing asshole

I hope you included a clause that says he cant throw darts at youth team players

He is an ****ing asshole

I hope you included a clause that says he cant throw darts at youth team players

oh yeah basically he does anything that the coach thinks is unacceptable he's going back to England. Funny enough Liverpool was so desperate to get him away that they've agreed to Milan's request to have paid body guards to monitor what Balotelli does.

Good to get the win yesterday against Empoli. Luiz Adriano and Carlos Bacca are a joy to watch. They won't wow you like some strikers but they're both such hard workers it's hard not to love them. We still need midfielders though as there is a real lack of creativity there (Suso started at CAM yesterday and you can tell he's not ready for that role). Milan is supposedly in talks to swap him in a loan for Diego Perotti, and are also still trying to get Axel Witsel and Roberto Soriano. If we get any combo it'll be a great end to the market... hell just getting one would be nice.

CNqW3nVUsAA4KAU.jpg

Huh we may be starting our best team for the first time this year

Back
Top Bottom