The future is NOW...why not US? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The future is NOW...why not US?

phinfreak

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why not? Why not talk about the P word?

New England is hurting, literally, with several key injuries.
Jets luck is soon to run out...I mean c'mon...we should be able to split the series.
We already beat Buffalo, Denver, SD.

Why not a wildcard berth? That would go miles in getting our young players great experience, even if we didnt go far. Playing in that hyped atmosphere would only help our team for next year.

Have we gotten so used to losing that we are afraid of setting high expectations?

I say, Playoffs!

Why not? Why not talk about the P word?

New England is hurting, literally, with several key injuries.
Jets luck is soon to run out...I mean c'mon...we should be able to split the series.
We already beat Buffalo, Denver, SD.

Why not a wildcard berth? That would go miles in getting our young players great experience, even if we didnt go far. Playing in that hyped atmosphere would only help our team for next year.

Have we gotten so used to losing that we are afraid of setting high expectations?

I say, Playoffs!

I totally agree with you....i have no reason to doubt that miami cannot win this division. however, to save alot of typing for others, i just wanted to list the reasons why we will not make the playoffs, according to some "fans".........

dont get excited...we're still rebuilding
let's take this one game at a time
we're close...but just not "there" yet
we need a big time receiver
i'm still scared of belichek and the patriots
i think we're a good team, but maybe we are just over-achieving right now

feel free to add any negative comments that would be posted on this site......

I totally agree with you....i have no reason to doubt that miami cannot win this division. however, to save alot of typing for others, i just wanted to list the reasons why we will not make the playoffs, according to some "fans".........

dont get excited...we're still rebuilding
let's take this one game at a time
we're close...but just not "there" yet
we need a big time receiver
i'm still scared of belichek and the patriots
i think we're a good team, but maybe we are just over-achieving right now

feel free to add any negative comments that would be posted on this site......

you forgot the most obvious one: Pennington has a weak arm and we can't pass it deep

The best record for our five remaining non-division opponents is 2-6. If we win those as we should, then we have a good chance of making the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom