The Home Run Derby is tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Home Run Derby is tonight!

Does Barry Bonds beat Mark McGuire's single round mark at Fenway?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think will win...and help me out with the poll please :)

and FYI, i just realized that the poll makes it sound like the game is at Fenway, but its @ minute Maid field in Houston, McGuire set his mark in Boston years back....

I dont remember what his single round mark was, i want to say it was 15...i dont think he won that year either....he wore himself out for the later rounds....it will be interesting to see what Bonds will do.

Hopefully Bonds pulls a hammy/back muscle/ anything and is out for the entire second half. Thus, allowing L.A. to walk into the playoffs!

I think it was 13, but will anyone beat it tonight? Not just Barry Bonds. I don't think anyone will beat it tonight.

Thome doesnt advance and if Sammy was an a-hole he'd strangle his BP pitcher for throwing cutters instead of down the middle pitches....

Palmiero now up then the next round...

TerryTate said:
Thome doesnt advance and if Sammy was an a-hole he'd strangle his BP pitcher for throwing cutters instead of down the middle pitches....
Those pitches were definitely moving. What was up with that guy? He looked like he wanted to strike Sammy out or somethin. I bet Sammy wanted to replace him, but he didn't wanna embarrass the guy on national TV.

Miguel Tejada breaks the record with 15 HRs in one round. I never thought he would of been the guy to break it. Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom