the Icing on top of the poop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the Icing on top of the poop

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Well, I must say, today was a beast of a day. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at work followd by a near fatal accident on my way home, ( The pickup truck's tire in front of me on the freeway, blew out, caught on fire and proceeded to kick up onto my car along with a wall of dirt and debris making it a blinding situation for me and about 10 cars behind me. Luckily I was able to drive through it NASCAR style and everybody got through it without hitting each other with the exception of the guy who blew out his tire. He smacked into the retaining wall but he was ok too.) only to come home to this news.

I love these movs that Wayne made and think this will help our team immensly. I think Wanny is pooping bricks right now and realizes he better get this team in gear or Marino will tighten that noose right around his neck. Congratulations to both Marino and Spielman (who I felt was the right candidate) on their promotions and may everyone work together for the same goal, A SUPERBOWL RING!

Two people are very unhappy in Miami right now: Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler. Niether one of these guys has ever been "Marino" guys and now he's both of their bosses. I'm curious as to how this relationship with Spielman is going to work however; it should be interesting if nothing else.

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was definately a scary moment. I think both Wanny and Jay have to be sweating bullets right now. However, Jay won't care too much, because afterall, if he doesn't start here, he will start somewhere else. :lol: I think Wanny will have this year to go out and prove himself. If he can take this team into the playoffs and deeper than the first round, I think he will be fine and have nothing to worry about. If we miss it for the third year in a row, he will be gone and justifibly so in my opinion. I like the moves of today.

Alot of people see this as nothing much, but I think it will be a huge deal, like cranx said, Marino never like Jay or Wanny. With Marino in charge I really see him telling Speilman to get him a new QB, cause he doesn't want Jay on the team.

other than wanny being the one to do the dirty deed, i dont know where everyone gets that he hates wanny. I know shula likes Wanny.

there is the fact that wanny hasnt signed any deal yet. and then there is a guy in louisiana who could come through.........i think his name is Saben or somethin.

Once again, if Wanny's still the coach on opening day next season, then our season will be the SAME imo. I hope I'm wrong but Wayne should have gotten rid of Wanny who I supported from day one but now I can't see him taking us the the superbowl.Jay has to go too.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom