the INT for pick 6? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the INT for pick 6?

Marino1313

Scout Team
Reaction score
WTF happened here? that was a fumble and in the endzone and shouldve been a Touchback!! thats bs!!!!!!

WTF happened here? that was a fumble and in the endzone and shouldve been a Touchback!! thats bs!!!!!!

Fumble if your a phins fan, td if your a saints fan. Bottom line, the gameplan SUCKED in the second half. What happened to running the football?? No lets let an almost rookie qb get into a shootout with a proven top tier qb.

It might have been a fumble into the endzone, but there wasn't enough visual evidence to overturn the call on the field.

I do find it maddening that EVERY close call on the field went to the saints, with the exception of the Bess catch in 1st quarter (which didn't result in points anyway).

It was like the refs expected the saints to win, so all close calls went their way.

Yes, but the fact is, Ginn should have never tipped it up...he should have caught it.. Look, I hate refs more than most. I think NFL refs are horrendous and no doubt influence many games, but when you are up 24-3 and have the ball driving towards the end of the half and fumble and give up a score, that is atrocious...absolutely atrocious.

I kind of think the worst thing about that play was that our wide receiver had the ball bounce off him. I really didn't think there was anything conclusive in the replays and I think its sad that there's people mourning the result of what was a terrible play to begin with and the fumble would have just been an incredibly lucky break that we really didn't deserve.

It was the Bess fumble late in the 2nd qtr that resulted in a TD for them. that was where the game changed, IMO. you could sense the momentum shift.

I didn't see Bess catch a ball for the rest of the game after that. did he get yanked?

Back
Top Bottom