The Jay Cutler Experience begins for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jay Cutler Experience begins for Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
i

Welcome to the Jay Cutler Experience, fans.
Buckle up, because the 2017 season should be quite the roller-coaster ride for the Miami Dolphins with Cutler at the wheel.
Cutler will make his Dolphins debut Thursday night against the Baltimore Ravens, and he is expected to play at least a quarter in his first game action since Nov. 20, 2016. Miami has less than a month to groom the previously semi-retired Cutler.
http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...utler-experience-starts-thursday-for-dolphins

When I read this headline, the first thing that popped into my head was the Jimmy Hendrix Experience(I know I am an old fart) the most successful debut album in history. Let's hope that Cutler can bring that same kind of success to Miami.

I'm all in on this. Strap in...It's going to be one of the more surreal seasons. At this point, it's starting to feel like a Tarantino movie. I really don't know what's going to happen next, but it's probably going to be interesting, surprising, and amusing all at the same time.

And I have lots of alcohol.

Side note: Do I go into my fantasy football drafts wearing a Tannehill Jersey and using my wife's crutches, or try to find a cheap replica Cutler jersey?

I think he gets a quarter tonight and the entire first half next week.

Quarter for Cutler, Moore, Fales, and Doughty tonight.

I'd say at least two. He won't play in the last game of the preseason. Gotta get game reps.

Maybe two but he'll likely get at least a full quarter in PS3 vs Philly and maybe even a half. I think it will depend on the health of the o-line. Pouncey will probably not play until PS3. James is probably out tonight.

LT Tunsil
LG Steen
C Urbik
RG Bushrod
RT Young or Smith

I expect some growing pains tonight, which will obviously turn the "we're going 0-16 this season" conversation up.

Can't wait.

If tannehill was starting I bet most would expect a 3 and out on the first drive.

What plan a is going to go down tonight?

Here's hoping it's not suh cause we'd be royally screwed

Back
Top Bottom