The Kenny McKinley Memorial Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Kenny McKinley Memorial Thread

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fox 31 in Denver is reporting that Broncos WR Kenny McKinley has committed suicide.
McKinley is the third Broncos player to pass away suddenly in the past four years. CB Darrent Williams was killed in a drive-by shooting, and RB Damien Nash collapsed suddenly at a charity basketball event. McKinley was on injured reserve for a recurring knee ailment at the time of his death. Our thoughts and prayers go out to McKinley's family and friends and the entire Broncos organization.

www.rotoworld.com

Real sad news. My thoughts and condolences go out to McKinley's family, teammates, and friends.

RIP Kenny McKinley

R.I.P. that is terrible news. i hope his family all the best during this tough time, and may our prayers be with them at this tough time.

wow, r.i.p. Just saw this on twitter and it made me sad
RT @PostBroncos: I was just looking at his locker today and was wondering how he was doing. Noticed a lot of pictures of him with his young son.

I know, I'm a sick and heartless *******, but I have 0 sympathy for folks who kill themselves.

RIP and condolences to the family (who are even more so victimized by a suicide, doomed to spend a good part of their lives tormented and wondering what they might have seen or done to prevent it).

thats some sad stuff...my thoughts and condolences to his family

you never know what someone is going thru in their lives...

Back
Top Bottom