The Larry, Curley, and Moe Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Larry, Curley, and Moe Show

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This off-season has become a Three Stooges episode. Curley (Wayne) comes out in public just long enough to do the Curley Shuffle and bless us with such gems as saying Feeley will be the next Marino, or giving Mare the boot. Larry (Wanny) gets slapped upside the face by... Curley (Wayne) when he took away his GM duties, the media and the fans for his undying support of JayBoy, questionable past draft picks, losing his Offensive Coordinator, and leading a group of players that now includes bar room brawlers (Moore), potheads (Ricky), psychos (Boston), and malcontents (Ogunleye).

Moe (Rick) has shown toughness enduring a long interview process that almost cost him his job, Danny's hiring and quitting (whom I'm sure he wanted to slap), and I'm quite sure he has wanted to pull Larry's (Wanny's) hair out many times and say...Quit being a puss and just win baby!

Let's hope The Rock walks into this Stooges episode, b!+ch slaps Larry, Moe, and Curley, and helps this team grow some major nads. We're gonna need it after this offseason comedy!

FinFan57 said:
This off-season has become a Three Stooges episode. Curley (Wayne) comes out in public just long enough to do the Curley Shuffle and bless us with such gems as saying Feeley will be the next Marino, or giving Mare the boot. Larry (Wanny) gets slapped upside the face by... Curley (Wayne) when he took away his GM duties, the media and the fans for his undying support of JayBoy, questionable past draft picks, losing his Offensive Coordinator, and leading a group of players that now includes bar room brawlers (Moore), potheads (Ricky), psychos (Boston), and malcontents (Ogunleye).

Moe (Rick) has shown toughness enduring a long interview process that almost cost him his job, Danny's hiring and quitting (whom I'm sure he wanted to slap), and I'm quite sure he has wanted to pull Larry's (Wanny's) hair out many times and say...Quit being a puss and just win baby!

Let's hope The Rock walks into this Stooges episode, b!+ch slaps Larry, Moe, and Curley, and helps this team grow some major nads. We're gonna need it after this offseason comedy!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

308-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom