The last Mini Camp report until Late July | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The last Mini Camp report until Late July

Ozzy said:
Now what pass is it that makes us fans "cringe" when Fiedler throws it? Ahh yeah that dreaded quick out!!! Well dejavu, in his first attempt at one, DB Will Poole stepped right into the throwing lane, and lucky for him, Poole dropped a sure Int for a TD. !

Thanks for the update. Definitely the only source I can get of minicamps is from this message board. The Miami newspapers used to have decent coverage online, but not anymore. Also glad to see that others have noticed how bad Fiedler is at the quick out. One of the problems - he's not quick with it, too much time for the DB to recover. WHen that play is called he should just throw it away if the other receivers aren't open.

Nice report. I hope Feeley get's it together. I watched the 2000 wildcard game against the Colts last night and Fiedler had three picks but should have had five. He just is not the answer!

Ozzy said:
That's too funny, but very believable! But I've herd the play plenty of times from the stands. :D

BTW, thanks Dude, and right back at ya. Where were you sitting today?
I was sitting 20 yard line VIP side up front. Like where the LB's warm up. But I move around a lot...

RICKYSABEAST said:
I watched the 2000 wildcard game against the Colts last night and Fiedler had three picks but should have had five. He just is not the answer!
And did you notice at the end of the game the anouncer said that they won because Lamar scored, but also because "a young unexperienced QB did not fold under pressure, and showed poise in rallying his team back"....or something like that.

Hate to use the same line over and over again, but we won that game in spite of Fiedler, not because of him. Not one of his best games, and then he sucked in Oakland the next week.

Back
Top Bottom