the Lions are listening to Offers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the Lions are listening to Offers

Nope, Shaun Rodgers probaly will be let go of anyway, Roy Williams what ha he done to warrant a first round pick? Replace Williams with Calvin Johnson.

WR don't have the trade value of say a QB or LT.

Roy Williams was been shopped for a 2nd or 3rd depending on whose rumor page.

BTW:I believe Kevin Jones wants out of Detroit as well.
Whose going to "run the ball" for Detroit?

Williams is good, and physical, but Detroit pick is 15th and i don't think there are many impact players in that area that fits the dolphins most pressing needs.

Tell Detroit we'll take Calvin Johnson, Shaun Rogers and their 1st round pick and then they can have our #1 overall pick. :D

holy crap just hearing that made me excited everywhere... LOL that would be the best possible deal i could ever dream of

Just the thought of Calvin Johnson playing opposite of Ted Ginn and another young promsing WR. And to think of having Shaun Rogers clogging up lanes in the running game and still having a 1st round pick this year would be great!!!

We need to stop dreaming. We don't need a player who takes a lot of plays off in Rodgers and is lazy. Williams would be good player for our first 3rd round pick but nothing more. Parcells isn't going to take on problem players when trying to build for the future.

We need to stop dreaming. We don't need a player who takes a lot of plays off in Rodgers and is lazy. Williams would be good player for our first 3rd round pick but nothing more. Parcells isn't going to take on problem players when trying to build for the future.

I agree, Parcells probably wouldn't want Rodgers because he seems to only play in high gear when he feels like it. He's a Coach Killer

They will most definitely be going with a WR. I would bet on Early Doucet. The Lions seem to want to stay as bottom feeders as they year after year have bad drafts, they probably dont even have any of the players that they draftd from 2000-04 on their roster. I mean come on how can you be that bad at drafting every year. I can only think of one other team that has consistently failed as miserably as them at drafting over the past decade. That team would be.......Dammit. It's us.

LOL

i think its very hard to chew to give away our number1 for theres. After last draft NE giving Raiders a 4th for moss gives new value on excellent veteran recievers. now mind you he is older than williams but that shouldnt make him a whole 3 picks earlier. i think the early 3rd pick would be a good trade for williams, even tho i would rather give our late 2nd for CJ

the Lions are listening to offers to trade Roy Williams if they want to get Rid of him i would be more then happy to have him in a dolphins uniform we could give them our First round pick for there first round pick Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers i think that would be a Sweat Deal what do u guys think on if Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers is in a dolphins uniform next year

Here is the Link saying they will be listening to Offers
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=35

Getting Roy Williams is definately on my wishlist. I think he could help us out moreso than any reciever in FA. As far as Shaun Rogers goes, I dont want him, he is inconsistent, has no work ethic, and is basically worthless at this point, not to mention he isnt that young anymore... He is basically worthless... Off the subject he was seen eating something like 40 pancakes, 50 bacon slices and sausages, a whole pie, and a crap load of other junk food... Seems he doesnt really take being in shape too seriously, which is probably half the reason his play sucks and is inconsistent

I agree, Parcells probably wouldn't want Rodgers because he seems to only play in high gear when he feels like it. He's a Coach Killer
Actually there was a thread in VIP that stated just the opposite, Parcells loves the guy.

Back
Top Bottom