The logo for our Dolphins should be this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The logo for our Dolphins should be this

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/Zooi2

I know it not mine but, this tweak is the best of all of them. Check it out and maybe we can get the artist or someone here to make it and send it to Mike Dee.

I want traditional AQUA, ORANGE, WHITE, and that NAVY BLUE is okay.

Let me know what you guys think. It needs to be this one. It BAD ASS an we need that.

Does anybody know FINFAN the original arist for this composite? I would love to send it to Mike Dee but, that's stealing his idea. I just want him to see my tweaks and maybe he will consider this. Or if anyone here is a better artist they can see if he'll let us send yours and get it to Mike Dee before they make a huge mistake. Mine is bad ass and that is what we are striving for.

Awesome. You nailed it Pasquale! That is, without a doubt, the very best logo option I have seen.

I think you have hit upon something that is true to tradition, modern, aggressive. And stylish with a modern feel. I love that logo. Two thumbs up!!

That logo is solid. Not crazy about the jerseys in that pic, but the logo itself is without a doubt the best I've seen.

I would like to believe that is our new logo but something inside me says it's not.

The reason you don't think that's the logo is because it is paired with that craptacular jersey... super unofficial.

I like this logo just not a fan of the super cartoony misshaped sunburst.

Back
Top Bottom