the longer ricky waits to sign the papers... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the longer ricky waits to sign the papers...

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
the longer ricky waits to sign the papers to retire the more i think he will be back.weither it be after his suspension of the first 4 games or in 2005. from now up until the fifth game of the season we are talking about 4 months and hopefuly between then he can get help for his addiction.dosen't the nfl have some kind of agency that would help their players get threw these types of things why not send him to an agency and if does not comply then susspend them .i am a union rep for the hospital i work in and as a high union official i always suggest treatment before puneshment.shouldn't that be the same for the nfl .why hasn't miami dolphins suggested to ricky to give him all the help he needs.to work on geeting his health togeter than worry about football. i know from a personal expirence that if you quit taking meds of that source you tend to fall even flatter on your face .this is what i see n ricky and i think he started smoking to often some where last season .his attitude was just diffrent .he did not show the passion he once did.so in conclusion i think if ricky were to get the profesional help that he needs he could be in uniform somewhere in mid 2004 season.:) :) :) :) :) good luck ricky

Ricky's been in treatment since we traded for him. His first failed drug test was before he even played a game. He then was put in treatment. Next failure was in December I think, and that was a 4 game pay check fine, plus more treatment. This would be his 3rd F, and that means suspension.

Rickys image now has been seriously tarnished or the proverbial " gone up in smoke." At this point I don't think he would ever come back...

this disorder that he has can ruin his life if untreated.and if continues to uses the wrong measures to correct his problem well lets just say their will be another miami dolphin in the cell block beside morris,collins

Ricky isn't coming back. Lets just hope the FO fines him when he is still officially on the team but doesn't show up for camp.

16wins4fins said:
the longer ricky waits to sign the papers to retire the more i think he will be back.weither it be after his suspension of the first 4 games or in 2005. from now up until the fifth game of the season we are talking about 4 months and hopefuly between then he can get help for his addiction.dosen't the nfl have some kind of agency that would help their players get threw these types of things why not send him to an agency and if does not comply then susspend them .i am a union rep for the hospital i work in and as a high union official i always suggest treatment before puneshment.shouldn't that be the same for the nfl .why hasn't miami dolphins suggested to ricky to give him all the help he needs.to work on geeting his health togeter than worry about football. i know from a personal expirence that if you quit taking meds of that source you tend to fall even flatter on your face .this is what i see n ricky and i think he started smoking to often some where last season .his attitude was just diffrent .he did not show the passion he once did.so in conclusion i think if ricky were to get the profesional help that he needs he could be in uniform somewhere in mid 2004 season.:) :) :) :) :) good luck ricky

Ricky doesnt have a problem except that he is really selfish. Screw Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom