The Media didn't waste any time ripping us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Media didn't waste any time ripping us

go_fins

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miami, where the women come in many flavors!
and rightly so!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11828040/
What ever happened to building through the draft? I was so hopeful for the upcoming season, and now this:mad: . :sigh: Culpepper's numbers are nothing but a side effect of that super freak Randy Moss' heorics on the field. Culpepper is over rated and the Vikings pulled another fast one on us. did somebody let Spielman back in the building??:confused:

Moss did not have such a great year without Culpepper throwing him the ball. He was the best option for the Phins.

As a fan of any team, if you base your satisfaction on what the media says you will never be 100% happy.

Saban is making haste slowly and properly....go with the flow and let the moves happen and wait for the performance on the field to define the validity of the FA signings or draft picks.

Sheesh....the media and their opinion is meaningless!

go_fins said:
and rightly so!
What ever happened to building through the draft? I was so hopeful for the upcoming season, and now this:mad: . :sigh: Culpepper's numbers are nothing but a side effect of that super freak Randy Moss' heorics on the field. Culpepper is over rated and the Vikings pulled another fast one on us. did somebody let Spielman back in the building??:confused:

k, it's break time for you. you've had too much internet for one day.

what is drew brees w/o LT and gates? lol

Yea moss was not the best player in the nfl based on himself Daunte made him as well as Randy making Daunte. And last time i checked we have a guy who can leap out of the stadium and make acrobatic grabs just like moss.

go_fins said:
and rightly so!

Oh no, MSNBC ripped the move? The article is so inane I don't know quite where to begin. What has Moss done without Culpepper? Perhaps Daunte made him.

I can understand you wanting Brees instead, after all who wouldn't want the QB who is slower, smaller, weaker, has less of a cannon, has a worse career passing rating, costs more and is coming off of a major operation on his throwing shoulder.

I for one want to see Zach and Jason win a SB. That won't happen with a rookie QB. Yes we gave up a 2nd round pick but i'm not worried. I feel Saban knows more about the rookies coming out this year than most. He probably recruited alot of them.
CPep played great under Linehan. When he left CPep lost his guidance. Look who the coach was for gods sake. That organization was a joke.
Have no fear Saban is here(read with mighty mouse music in background)

What on earth are you talking about, by all accounts this is the first article I have read ripping the Dolphins, check out articles by Sean Salisbury, Chris Carter, Pete Prisco, etc...

And by the subtitle by this clown that suggests that Culpepper is nothing with out Moss sounds like something some fat fantasy football geek at my work would say.

fins513 said:
Yea moss was not the best player in the nfl based on himself Daunte made him as well as Randy making Daunte. And last time i checked we have a guy who can leap out of the stadium and make acrobatic grabs just like moss.

And MAN! Won't it be nice to see Chambers bring in those DEEP passes from Cullpepper! Chambers face probably looks something like this :D right now!

fins513 said:

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter. - DM[/mod]

and our guy isnt a *** that ruins team chemistry

yeah i know chambers can make crazy catches just like moss and pep should be fine and then if we get t.o. well then its over cause t.o. is just as good as moss if not better and pep will have numbers that are huge. i expect chambers to have like 1200 yards atleast next year

go_fins said:
and rightly so!

Its MSNBC I mean who has ever heard of this guy, I know I havent?

ibemacin said:
Its MSNBC I mean who has ever heard of this guy, I know I havent?
[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter. - DM[/mod]

I have but he usually goes by the name *** Clown.

I really hope I'm wrong about DC because I really love my fins. But all these years DC has been facing defenses designed to stop one person, and that is Randy Moss. All he ever faced was double teams againts Moss, safety help towards Moss, and rolling coverages designed to give the CB's extra help on handling Moss. That helped the running game for Minni and made it easier for the other receivers. Now he won't have that, and look at last year when teams were designing their defenses to stop Culpepper, he threw more picks than Feeley! plus his knee is busted up! I really hope Saban knows what he's doing, but I would have prefered we draft a young QB and bring in McNair or keeps Gus for a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom