The Most important people on the field Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most important people on the field Sunday?

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
The Refs on Sunday might play a significant role in the victor on sunday, if the score is close look for the refs to give a little more leeway to the jets, on things like holding, aggfressive db play because the league would benefit if the Jets was in the playoffs, the league need to put the refs that grades out higher during the year(no Ed hoculi please) Mike carey and his crew does a good job. Can you imagine if a ref spots a football wrong when a first down is the issue or don't keep up with the timer, which could be a delay of game on your opponents. This game will be decided by some unbelivable circumstance that the ref will mess up.
I wish the fins can get a fair shake in this game, remember the first matchup and the terrible officiating? all I am saying is refs call the game down the middle and let the best team decide it on the field.

The Refs on Sunday might play a significant role in the victor on sunday, if the score is close look for the refs to give a little more leeway to the jets, on things like holding, aggfressive db play because the league would benefit if the Jets was in the playoffs, the league need to put the refs that grades out higher during the year(no Ed hoculi please) Mike carey and his crew does a good job. Can you imagine if a ref spots a football wrong when a first down is the issue or don't keep up with the timer, which could be a delay of game on your opponents. This game will be decided by some unbelivable circumstance that the ref will mess up.
I wish the fins can get a fair shake in this game, remember the first matchup and the terrible officiating? all I am saying is refs call the game down the middle and let the best team decide it on the field.

The refs were pretty incosistent yesterday towards both teams it seemed. I'm curious though, kind of off topic. How the hell did Carolina get their first PI call just as of last night? Good lord.

Please... enough with these conspiracy theories. If the league wanted the Jets in the playoffs, you think they would've just lost 3 of the last 4?

I think there are few Jet fans that will argue that point.

Let's just handle our business. So the important players on the field are as they should be.. The players.

Back
Top Bottom