The most sure-fire sleeper in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most sure-fire sleeper in the draft

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Look at the change of direction. Even for a long strider, the quickness is off the charts. I'm looking forward to the 3-cone drill and the 40 for Harley. Definitely a quick riser come the combine.

This is an absolute plug-and-play prospect. **** Jakeem Grant, this is our new OW (offensive weapon). Harley is going to smoke everyone at this year's combine. Not going to be a sleeper for long.

@TedSlimmJr and @j-off-her-doll, do you have any pre-draft insight? Worthy of a early day-3 flier?

This is an absolute plug-and-play prospect. **** Jakeem Grant, this is our new OW (offensive weapon). Harley is going to smoke everyone at this year's combine. Not going to be a sleeper for long.

@TedSlimmJr and @j-off-her-doll, do you have any pre-draft insight? Worthy of a early day-3 flier?

LMAOOOOO...........i seriously needed this but did yall see THAT JUKE lmaooo

Jeremy Reaves is currently rated as a Day 3 guy, and he's one of my very favorite Safeties in the draft. I also like Tarvarius Moore a lot.

Some people have Michael Gallup as Day 3.

One or both of N. Chubb and Freeman could fall to Day 3.

There will be excellent smaller CB's available on Day 3. We just don't know which yet.

Maybe Mason Cole or Frank Ragnow fall to Day 3?

Jeremy Reaves is currently rated as a Day 3 guy, and he's one of my very favorite Safeties in the draft. I also like Tarvarius Moore a lot.

Some people have Michael Gallup as Day 3.

One or both of N. Chubb and Freeman could fall to Day 3.

There will be excellent smaller CB's available on Day 3. We just don't know which yet.

Maybe Mason Cole or Frank Ragnow fall to Day 3?
I Love how you ignored the dog lol

Back
Top Bottom