The Most Underrated NFL player(s) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most Underrated NFL player(s)

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Chris Chambers is undderated and so is Ben Troupe. They should throw 2 him more.

Personally, I think Chris Chambers is OVER-RATED!!! For someone that has NEVER broke 1000 yards receiving, and doesn't seem to be able to get open against players nowhere NEAR his speed, other than on go routes, he sure receives a lot of attention from fans. He has GREAT hands, and raw athletic ability, but that hasn't translated into much production as of yet. He has the talent to pull it out, but he needs a LOT of polishing on his skills.

My prediction is, he STILL doesn't break 1000 yards this season... and will not lead the team in any major receiving stats, except for maybe TD's... because his hands and jumping ability ALWAYS make him a threat in the red zone.

The most underrated player at this site certainly isn't a Dolphin, just as the most overrated player certainly is.

The question in my mind is whether the most underrated player around here is a player for one of our conference rivals or for some NFC team we don't often see.

Jimmy James said:
Long snappers are likely the most underrated NFL players. What they do is amazing to me, at least.

I agree with you that they are talented but that still sounded funny as hell :lol:

LaDaianian Tomlinson. He doesn't get very much press for what he does.

Chris Chambers underrated? When he puts up a 1000 yard season maybe, but he's only an underachiever right now.

tough one. LT isnt underrated anymore imo, but he isnt being talked about as a potential all time best HB yet, but everyone knows he is a top 2 rb in this league right now.

Underrated right now...hmmm Joe Horn. had his best season last year and was hardly talked about.

grooves12 said:
Personally, I think Chris Chambers is OVER-RATED!!! For someone that has NEVER broke 1000 yards receiving, and doesn't seem to be able to get open against players nowhere NEAR his speed, other than on go routes, he sure receives a lot of attention from fans. He has GREAT hands, and raw athletic ability, but that hasn't translated into much production as of yet. He has the talent to pull it out, but he needs a LOT of polishing on his skills.

My prediction is, he STILL doesn't break 1000 yards this season... and will not lead the team in any major receiving stats, except for maybe TD's... because his hands and jumping ability ALWAYS make him a threat in the red zone.

Chris Chambers is neither overrated or underrated.

Underrated and no one mentioned Trent Green???? Helloooo 3500 yards a season over the last 5 (on average) and 23-26TD's! My God and where are the targets after Gonzalez!?!?!

I say Curtis Martin
JJJJJJJJJ EEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSS JETS JETS JETS

All I hear is Mcgahee this, Dillon that and wait until Ricky and Ronnie do such and such yet Curtis Martin is just the model of consistancy and is playing like an ageless wonder. Not to mention he led the AFC is rushing last season which means he had more yards than the guys we're all talking about. When it comes to the Jets all I ever hear about is Pennington, yet it's Martin who carries that offense. I'd take Curtis on my team any day of the week.

i'd have to agree with the guy 2 posts above me, trent green is a really great QB with no wideouts to throw to yet somehow he still leads one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL

Underrated - David Carr - All the media hype is around Eli Manning and Carson Palmer, but David Carr is currently the best young quarterback in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom