The NBA Draft! Tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NBA Draft! Tonight!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Let's put everything related to draft and trading in here just for today. The question I have been wondering is who does everyone think will go 1st?

I think Okefur(SP?) will go 1st but I wouldnt pick him if I was the Magic. I would trade down.

Howard has really been talked about as far as going first as of late. I think he goes instead of Okafor, had T-Mad decided to stay, they wouldve went with Emeka.

I would personnaly take Okafor. But, for some reason I see Howard going to Orlando and Emeka going to Charlotte. Emeka is going to be the face of that franchise IMO.

Chad Ford is reporting(ESPN INSIDER) that the Heat are offering the Bulls...Eddie Jones, Caron Butler, and #19 in return for Tyson Chandler, #3 OR #7, and Jerome Williams OR Antonio Davis.

The deal is being talked about, and they are also talking about a straight-up Caron/Chandler swap.

In the mean time, this deal looks even more realistic...as Indiana/Chicago(www.draftcity.com) may have a done deal that would send Al Harrington to Chicago in return for #7 overall(Indiana gets their man in Luke Jackson to play with Artest) and a filler. Where the f*ck would Chandler play with Harrington and Curry? In that case...I'd say that a Caron/Chandler swap would be likely, as Chicago's line-up would then consist of Hinrich, Gordan(rumor is they will take him at #3 if it isn't dealt), Butler, Harrington, and Curry.

Why would they keep him? Hinrich is their guy at the point...

I think Gordon has more potential..but man they trade Artest away...Brad Miller away...Elton Brand away and now Tyson Chandler.

Orlando picked Howard like I said, but I think it will be a mistake because I think Okafor will be the better player of the two in the future.

Back
Top Bottom