The Next Miami Dolphins QB in 2018 is..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Next Miami Dolphins QB in 2018 is.....

Gase will hand pick our next QB, not Ross or TBaum. Doesn't mean he will do it on 2018, but when he does, he will get his guy.

Tannehill. We may draft a QB to be our backup and QB of the future. Cutler and Moore should be released. Only way Cutler comes back is if we make it to the AFC title game or further. In which case, Cutler and Tannehill should fight for the starting position.

I'd rather have tannehill than Jackson...pass!

You guys wanna make me puke. The circumstances make me wanna puke. In fact, the whole mother****ing deal is making me wanna puke.

Even my wife made a comment when I told her what was going on. (she loves the Dolphins only because I do). She has no idea the difference between 1st down and 4th down. She is a babe though. We have been married 25 years. Just had our 25th anniversary on July 24.
She told me she was gonna make me feel better all season long.
I'm torn. Kitty as much as I want, or a healthy football team. I want both!!!!!!!!
?

Gase will hand pick our next QB, not Ross or TBaum. Doesn't mean he will do it on 2018, but when he does, he will get his guy.
This is a relevant comment in a way (to me). I've been behind Thill since the start but I don't like "why" he is our QB. Philbin was no leader (and in my mind) he let Sherman tell him who the QB should be and he reached. Later we saw him not want to fire Sherman. It was just bad stuff all around. You can't default to Sherman as a new head coach. You have to take command and not be a follower in the most important career defining decision of your life, unless it's the consensus top pick or something. I've seen it differently with Gase (he can lead) and I suspect he would make a good selection. I also think the sooner the better. It would be wise to start looking now. It was the biggest tell tale of the Philbin era and his ability. I know choices were small, but thats not my point. I guess I'm saying "I hear you, Gase isn't the coach Philbin was". I also guess Gase is already thinking about it at times.

Interesting. The 2017 NFL season hasn't even started yet, and you just posted a thread about the 2018 NFL season.

Why would you do that? The only reason I can think of why you would post a thread about the 2018 NFL season on August 15, 2017, is because you think the Miami Dolphins 2017 season is already over. Now tell me, what happened that makes you think our 2017 season is shot in August, even though we were a playoff team last year and most would agree that our roster improved in needed areas this off-season?

Hmmm. Do you see what's strange here? Something doesn't quite add up. It's almost as if there's a contradiction to be found here.

Back
Top Bottom