The Off Season From Hell!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Off Season From Hell!!

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
Any one else feel like our draft may be worse than free agency??

It's like a dark cloud over the Dolphins.

It feels like one of those European movies where all hope is lost and the star of the show goes off and commits suicide.

Our best offensive and best defensive player gone and no position group has been improved.

It's desolation.

I challenge anybody to go on the record and declare next year's team will be better than this last year's team. Any one out there really see Tannehill as a savior?

Worst front office and ownership in the NFL now that Browns have better leadership??

Well last year we went 6-10 and we have a history if winning 6-8 games the last 9 years. We very well could win 7-8 games which wouldn't be surprising considering our consistent track record the last 9 years.

Can't really be the worse until we go 1-31 or end up with consecutive top 5 picks. Right now we're a below average team.

Last edited:
we have stunk for the better part of 20 years. I don't get worked up over the off season, gotta save that disappointment and hate for watching them play. I don't mind the moves so far but I have never been high on Landry.

I'll go on record and say we will be better this year than we were last year.

And this is six hours before the league year even starts (which is almost as ridiculous a time to say that as it is "desolation").

Last edited:
I agree. We're a certified BELOW AVERAGE team in a BELOW AVERAGE league.

We're pretty much BELOW AVERAGE fans...

Eh, so instead of 8-8 they go 6-10/7-9. This team was going nowhere by preserving the status quo. They’re still going nowhere, but at least they’re trying to shake things up— and not paying Landry and getting out from under Suh’s contract are good things in and of themselves. Hopefully they also stop buying into the lie they try to sell the fans every season too: “we’re only one or two players away.”

One of the highest salaries in the league still a 6-10 season and you don't expect changes? This would have happened sooner or later, remember the job isn't finish yet. I expect a better 2018.

Back
Top Bottom