The Offical OSU thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Yes talk about the best team in the nation and their journey on another championship.

.Were good.....The only way we dont get to the Nat'l title game is if we screw up really bad in the wrong sitiuation....theres not a team on the planet(college that is)..that can match us on Offense and defense

Basically its ours to lose

AirFishOne said:
do u guys play Michigan in the Big House or the Shoe?

Its a home game for the Bucks. No concerns. Iowa could play upset though.

after the near excape to mighty powerhouse Syracuse? I know Tate was out but cmon friggin Syracuse this isnt basketball right? :D

tOSU will run the table to the NC and meet a certain crimson n cream clad team from the heatland of America :D

As much as I hate Ohio State (actually I more hate the Ref from that national championship game) I try not to hold it against the players, and you do have a great team. I dont know how the rest of your schedule looks but you definitly have a chance

Alex44 said:
As much as I hate Ohio State (actually I more hate the Ref from that national championship game) I try not to hold it against the players, and you do have a great team. I dont know how the rest of your schedule looks but you definitly have a chance

Are only real opponets

Penn
Iowa
Mich

Only 1 of them is away.

I thought this was an Oklahoma State University thread....they are gonna whup on FAU.....nobody calls Ohio State "OSU".....

:rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
I thought this was an Oklahoma State University thread....they are gonna whup on FAU.....nobody calls Ohio State "OSU".....

Thats okay my friend calls University of Minnesota UM :lol:

Roman529 said:

Yes of course not:rolleyes2

UF Fin Kat said:

:roflmao:

oh man. that was probably the funniest post.ever!

thanks for that!
clear.gif

Gators are going to lose 3 games on the year.

Back-to-back losses (LSU,Auburn) and lose to Florida State. Yea good luck getting in the title game with 3 losses :rolleyes:

Majpain said:
Gators are going to lose 3 games on the year.

Back-to-back losses (LSU,Auburn) and lose to Florida State. Yea good luck getting in the title game with 3 losses :rolleyes:
Have you even seen the Gators play yet this season?

Back
Top Bottom