The Offical OSU thread. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Frisches13283 said:
Penalties on 3rd down at that. Game wasn't as bad as the final score(not counting the points given up to the PSU 2nd team Offense).

PSU scored 14 points on ND in junk time

DonShula84 said:
They ahd 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

It was penalties at inopportune times, not the yardage. Everytime they had a drive going, a penalty or drop/missed catch-throw killed it.

DonShula84 said:
PSU scored 14 points on ND in junk time

I know, that's why I said the game for PSU wasn't as bad as what the score(not counting junk time) would suggest. I know those last 14 points were gimmes.

Frisches13283 said:
I know, that's why I said the game for PSU wasn't as bad as what the score(not counting junk time) would suggest. I know those last 14 points were gimmes.

I dont understand how the game wasnt as bad for PSU as the score says when your only TDs came in junk time as you said.

DonShula84 said:
They dad 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

You cant say the Penalties or TO's killed any drives because it did.

Majpain said:
You cant say the Penalties or TO's killed any drives because it did.

Of course they did, but ND forcing turnovers isnt a sign of PSU playing a good game against ND. ND had more penalties then PSU, you cant say all PSU came at key times, they had 4. It isnt like they were being heavily penalized all game killing their momentum.

DonShula84 said:
Of course they did, but ND forcing turnovers isnt a sign of PSU playing a good game against ND. ND had more penalties then PSU, you cant say all PSU came at key times, they had 4. It isnt like they were being heavily penalized all game killing their momentum.

Like I said when they were driving they made mistakes. ND getting penalties? Thats a first :lol:

DonShula84 said:
Dont really know what you're talking about do you?

He's inferring Weis at ND has followed Bellicheck's policy of paying off refs.

(I know that's not te case though :cooldude:)

Frisches13283 said:

:yeahthat:

Frisches13283 said:

Which is odd because every game this year ND has had more penalties then its opponents.

DonShula84 said:
Which is odd because every game this year ND has had more penalties then its opponents.

That's exactly why I agreed with you saying that it was untrue.

So Smith didnt have a great game, but he had a nice throw to Robinske. Pittman wore out that defense. I guess there is no reason to be concerned with OSU 9 new starters. Just like last week it took OSU a half to get rolling.

Lets Go Blue. Michigan will beat Ohio State while both teams are undefeated and go on to win the Championship. Ohio State is a fraud just like the Irish

Back
Top Bottom