The Offical Thread Of Nicknames!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical Thread Of Nicknames!!!

Brad_dolfan54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Alright guys lets get the nicknames right or if you have any better ones lets here them...heres a couple of mine...

Ronnie Brown-H2 or Hummer
Randy Mcmicheal-Showtime(think about it).he celebrated more than deion sanders,but its fun to watch
Ricky Williams-tricky ricky
David Boston-D.Bo
Zach Thomas-Zach Attack
Jason Taylor-JT(i know its original)
Keith Traylor-BIG!!! daddy
Vonnie Holliday-V.Day

ok guys them are just a few,i know they may sound dumb,but just fun to make up names..but i think hummer is the best one

God no not another nicname thread! :shakeno:

Do really want our RB named Hummer? Not only is it a name for oral sex but it's the name of Piece of crap over priced Chevy suburban frame with a terrible imitation of a military Hum Vee. :rolleyes:

I like Lorenzo Diamond - Lo Diamond

Traylor - Truck
AJ "Touchy" Feely
Manny "Cry Baby" Wright

i think we should just go with their god given names you know ronnie brown, randy mcmichael, keith traylor etc...

yea but its funner when they score a touchdown and you shout there nicknames..by the way i like lo diamind and cry baby is good,lol

i just clap my hands jump up and say there you go 23 or there you go 99, you know whoever makes the play i guess i've just never got into nicknames and if we must call them by a nickname call them by a nickname their teammates have given them.

Brad_dolfan54 said:
yea but its funner when they score a touchdown and you shout there nicknames..by the way i like lo diamind and cry baby is good,lol

NO, its really not funnier.

yeah i can see manuel wright make a big play and people jumping up and down shouting way to go cry baby, that'd be pretty funny watching our on fans call our guy a cry baby but me calling him a cry baby wouldn't make it any more fun.

this is just a dumb post. no need for any of these nicknames at all. enough said

Well...What would Berman do with this thread? Probably something like this...

Ronnie all the leaves are Brown.

Randy McMichael
row your boat ashore.

David please come to Boston.

Vonnie
home for the Holliday.

Sam dolly Madison.

Lance
that's a weight off my Shulters.

Channing
two's a Crowder.

Eddie