The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The time has come guys...Your Miami heat embarks on their defense of their WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

As for predictions...last year I nailed it at this time (picked Heat over Mavs 4-2) This year is a little tougher as I see a very tough Western Conference.

I think the heaters win the East with little trouble this time around. I expect the Cavs, Bulls and Pistons to be the class in the East behind the Heat. The Nets STILL need big people and have not fixed their bench problems. They can surprise though as you will see with my prediction.

The West is a 4 team race...but what a 4 team race....The mavs are the class...don't underestimate the shear talent that the Suns will bring though. The Spurs still have the nucleus that already won a title for them and the Rockets have YAO and T-Mac. If Healthy..the Rockets can be a surprise team here. I also love what the Kings are doing. The Nuggets are on the fast track to the toilet.

For my predictions:

The HEAT defeat the Nets (I dropped the Nets on 12/24) in the ECF's (4-2) to return to the finals.

The SPURS defeat the SUNS in the WCF's (4-3) to make the finals.

The finals will be a matchup of the last two winners....

A classic battle that will have the Miami Heat REPEAT as CHAMPIONS. (4-3)

As for the Heat's regular season record...I say 54-28 (1st in east)

305TillIDie said:
cant wait for the season :yes:

i want to see what Dorell Wright can do and what hes improved in the offseason..i really hope this kid breaks the Heat's rotation

Your cousin going for his 2nd ring.

305TillIDie said:
:yes:

his mom told me hes been working on rebounding more and shooting longer jumpers..but hes already great at rebounding :lol:

UD is a warrior

I hope Walker plays good all year, he had us up and down with our blood pressure last year.

icephinfan said:
I hope Walker plays good all year, he had us up and down with our blood pressure last year.
yeah, I think Walker will be more comfortable in the heat system and he should have big numbers here and there if Wade cant give the team points

im a little worried about jason Williams health..it looks like he wont be ready until hes almost 100%..Pat said he want Jason to be close to 100% to play

In Tonights game (I saw very little) Dorrell Wright looked pretty good in the few minutes I saw.

305TillIDie said:
yeah, I think Walker will be more comfortable in the heat system and he should have big numbers here and there if Wade cant give the team points

im a little worried about jason Williams health..it looks like he wont be ready until hes almost 100%..Pat said he want Jason to be close to 100% to play
I want him to be 150% before he plays, I wouldn't rush him in so early. I say by mid-december, he should come back. This guy missed a couple of games last year because of his tendinitis. So it's important for he to come back fully cleared and fully healthy.

He will be very important to us come postseason time, and I think our team can pick up the slack till then.

Go Heat. Lets hope you are right again Section. I'd love to go to the AAA again to celebrate at a Championship Parade. It seems like I did that just yesterday. Wow, how time flies.

I could see the Heat coasting through the regular season again with something like 52 wins, which may or may not be the best record in the East.

But then, barring injury, they should be able to dominate the playoffs in the East and emerge as Eastern Conference Champions again

Even though I hate to admit it the Sun IMO will make it to the finals vs. the heats.

Back
Top Bottom