The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

UCFinfan86 said:
horrible Forward combo??? I agree with walker, but Haslem??

It was just the combination of the two....I don't think it worked and the stats back it up. Thats why I can't understand why the two are slated to start together again this season. Walker/Posey and Haslem/Posey worked.

The 5 man units & production in the playoffs:

http://www.82games.com/0506/playoffs/0506MIA2.HTM

Dre3000 said:
:yeahthat: Spurs are still young and strong.Like the Spurs chances this year.

Don't let anyone else tell you we're young. According to everyone that can breathe, we're soooo old.

Pleaseeeeee. Finley, Barry, Horry and Bowen have one more run in 'em. If we dont do anything this year, look for younger and better talent next year.

Besides, the reason why the Clippers and Hawks are so young is b/c they always stink (LAC has gotten better though).

Proven winners always pick in the late 20s like us. We have young guys overseas that will eventually come here and rule the world. :wink:

The Spurs are old...so are the Heat. The real problem is that your star hasn't been healthy in a while and people are starting to question whether his body is starting to break down. Add that to the fact that the third spoke in the wheel gets injured every year...its not promising.

Ginobili and Wade need to learn a lesson from Shaq. Take it easy in the regular season. If they keep up what they are doing its going to end up hurting the team in the long run. Winning ten less games is a fair tradeoff for being injury free come playoff time.

SpurzN703 said:
Don't let anyone else tell you we're young. According to everyone that can breathe, we're soooo old.

Pleaseeeeee. Finley, Barry, Horry and Bowen have one more run in 'em. If we dont do anything this year, look for younger and better talent next year.

Besides, the reason why the Clippers and Hawks are so young is b/c they always stink (LAC has gotten better though).

Proven winners always pick in the late 20s like us. We have young guys overseas that will eventually come here and rule the world. :wink:
Dont let anyone tell you we are sooo old either.We have some young depth.We have older players,but you need that experience.Spurs look good tonight in preseason.Tim looks to be in the best shape ive ever seen him in.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im so pumped up right now....SEASON STARTS TOMORROW.

Finally we get to see a A REAL MIAMI TEAM. canes suck. fins suck. cats suck.

Ya, I cant wait till tomorrow!!

Dwyane Wade is listed as a 212-pound guard, even though he hasn't been that since his rookie season. Wade is big now. Bigger than he ever has been, actually. The 6-4 Wade is weighing in at 225 pounds, and it is most noticeable in his upper body. Wade said the added strength wasn't necessarily planned, and he'll inevitably drop down to last year's playing weight of about 218.
-- Miami Herald

Can't wait for the ring ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom