The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

he says he is coming back....

And when you see that the Band is getting back together on Jan. 15th...he will then get excited to finally coach this team.

On January 15th we are scheduled to finally have our Starting Lineup PLAY IT'S FIRST GAME. (I hope)

that's right....two months in will be the first time the team will be healthy.

J-Will
Wade
Wright
Haslem
SHAQ

Bench Rotation:

ZO
Posey
Kapono
Payton
Toine

get out of the way!
Bump Antoine down and put in Chris Quinn. :shakeno: IMO, keep Antoine de-activated for the rest of the season. :lol:

In regards of everything I've said about Udonis Haslem......

I was clearly talking about his OFFENSIVE game, guys.

I didn't make a single negative comment about his defense or hustle.

We are 18 1/2 point underdogs tonight!!!!!!!!

If Wade plays....run to Bodog or to your nearest bookie...and get rich.

I don't think Wade is playing anytime soon. Its going to be an ugly 10 days for the Heat. They could have the worst record in the NBA by the time Shaq gets back.

Heat must have the NBA record already for most 10+ point runs the opposing team goes on in the regular season. It's pathetic.

I dunno section you havent been on point this season so far.

I haven't made any predictions really.

Wade didn't play..so that is moot.

The prediction I did make a week ago still stands.

We get everybody back around the 15th. Wade gets back soon. The Heat will be a top 4 seed. Easy. A #2 seed to start the playoffs.

Thank god I heard the pregame and they said Wade was out...check this one out...

Suns scrubs (Rose and Jones were in..yikes)

against the heat mega scrubs...

both got in with 3:04 to play...the Suns up 21...number at 18 1/2...it looks good for the Heat bettors right? WRONG...Suns scrubs win 13-4. :lol:

Don't bet basketball kiddies...unless you work the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom