The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread

MKeveny said:
were the exact opposits.
dolphins-sox
yankees-pats :sidelol:

who else do you cheer for?

I'm a BIG Celtics fan. I root for the Bruins too, but I'm not that big of a hockey fan.

Anyway, goodluck this year, I'm gonna try to stay to the Red Sox thread so we don't have an utter warzone in this forum.. ;)

clear.gif

:chuckle:

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm a BIG Celtics fan. I root for the Bruins too, but I'm not that big of a hockey fan.

Anyway, goodluck this year, I'm gonna try to stay to the Red Sox thread so we don't have an utter warzone in this forum.. ;)

I'm waiting until the "L.A. Angels of Greater California of the United States of America of the Earth" thread gets started so I have a home...

Starting an Oakland A's thread would be kind of lonely. I'm going to do my best to make the Angles thread an A.L. West thread...can't let the Angels think they own the division just yet. ;)

Who gives a damn about the name anyway. Such a stupid problem...

MKeveny said:
well i always a patriot fan because i grew up in the suburbs of boston, but my father was always big yankees fan so...... yup.

-the atlanta braves are the most boring team to watch tbh.

You're right , it's so boring to win your division 14 years straight. It gets pretty old. It's horrible for baseball to see a team that knows how to use a farm system. They don't have all of the big names of the yankees, but you're completely wrong about them being a boring team. Last season they had one of the hottest rookies in the NL, Jeff Francoer emerging. Not to mention the season Andruw Jones had. Smoltz did pretty good too.

MKeveny said:
thats right so keep on posting :D . the sox traded for crisp last night, hes not as good as our johnny though.

Maybe not this year but by the end of Damons contract, Crisp will be the better player by far. He was not far of Damon last year and now instead of hitting in front of some decent Clev. hitters he will be trotting around the bases plenty with Manny and Ortiz.

GreenMonster said:
Maybe not this year but by the end of Damons contract, Crisp will be the better player by far. He was not far of Damon last year and now instead of hitting in front of some decent Clev. hitters he will be trotting around the bases plenty with Manny and Ortiz.

Coco is a very good player. But he ain't in Cleveland anymore. Will he DIE under the pressure of Boston (like Edgar) or will he continue to improve (like Boston is banking on).

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom