The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!

Rocky Raccoon said:
I guess A-Rod's knows it's not October...nice shot

Someone is jealous because their team takes 3 games to score 7 runs. :tongue:

Rocky Raccoon said:
:chuckle:

just wait til the Subway Series :wink:

Subway Series? What's that? New commericals with Joe Torre and Will Randolph? :wink:

Ok bad joke I'm sorry, I'm dying over here watching this Yankee killing.

Ray Finkle said:
Subway Series? What's that? New commericals with Joe Torre and Will Randolph? :wink:

Ok bad joke I'm sorry, I'm dying over here watching this Yankee killing.

:sidelol:

I love it when you talk positively about a team for weeks and then, in a span of 30 minutes they make you look like a total moron...:tantrum:

The dream of going 162-0 is now dead.:sidelol:

unifiedtheory said:
I love it when you talk positively about a team for weeks and then, in a span of 30 minutes they make you look like a total moron...:tantrum:

The dream of going 162-0 is now dead.:sidelol:

nothin better than the a's losing.... buts like a no win situation for this game since i hate both teams.

unifiedtheory said:
Nothing like bringing up the past...like usual.

Our immortal Yankees homer fails to mention that the A's that rolled over and choked in round 1 of the playoffs the last three times they made it to the playoffs are TOTALLY different then the current Oakland A's.

There are 3 players left on the A's roster from the last time they made the playoffs, Zito, Chavez and Harden...and Harden was a 21 year old rookie that year.

Saying the A's trend towards October failure when the make up of the team is TOTALLY different is like calling the Patriots playoff chokers because they got killed in Super Bowl 20....

Keep living in the past my friend. With your pitching staff you'll need the past.

at least we have a past!:sidelol:

unifiedtheory said:
No worries there...I just want the A's to make the playoffs...

I'll take Zito, Harden, Blanton and Haren over whatever raisins the Yankees will trot out there in a 5 game series though...

I know its only 1 game.........but Im guessing you won't be posting in this thread on TUESDAY! :lol:

MikeO said:
I know its only 1 game.........but Im guessing you won't be posting in this thread on TUESDAY! :lol:

Look up before you speak...I don't duck because of one game. 161 games to go and I'm gonna quit....yah.

MikeO said:
at least we have a past!:sidelol:
Nice comment...

13 division titles, 14 AL Championships and 9 World Series championships. Not exactly Yankee like but saying they have no past and stressing it with a smiley is quite mature.

This thread is going to be fun. So far I've met an objective Yankees fan and the biggest homer Yankees fan. Best of both worlds I guess.

unifiedtheory said:
Nice comment...

13 division titles, 14 AL Championships and 9 World Series championships. Not exactly Yankee like but saying they have no past and stressing it with a smiley is quite mature.

This thread is going to be fun. So far I've met an objective Yankees fan and the biggest homer Yankees fan. Best of both worlds I guess.

Sorry MikeO but he's got you there. 9 World Series is a pretty damn good history!

Back
Top Bottom