The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread

:tantrum:nice
sweep-1.jpg
we didn't do much better,but we did take one game from Oakland in our recent series.Then split a 4 game series with the Rangers:nono:.Thanks for the help.:mad: j/k :wink:

culpepper2chambers said:
:rolleyes2:boohoo:season.over.

The friggin' A's are playing lights-out baseball right now bro,but they gotta cool off sooner then later (I hope:().Too many games left c2c to throw in the towel just yet.

PHINATIC13 said:
The friggin' A's are playing lights-out baseball right now bro,but they gotta cool off sooner then later (I hope:().Too many games left c2c to throw in the towel just yet.
its to damn late, m's cant beat the a's if there life dpened on it:mad:

Lately it seems the M's beat the teams they're suppose to beat and lose to the teams they need to beat.

well i was wrong(about not posting in here), the season is over but iwas very pleased how the team won 2/3 from yankees and swept the red sox.........hopefully lou pinella comes and coaches next year

oh yah if any mariners fans read this vote soriano as comeback player of the year on seattlemariners.com

Back
Top Bottom