***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

I wanted butler much more than davis but still a good pick for me i wanted corner no matter what

That's good value, I had him rated no. 15 of all players, and we got a area of need at 25..great pick.

BOOOYA Davis.....freak athlete i think we have the staff to get this kid playing hard

Hmmm...Davis. A need position as we all have said. But, I was all ready for Maualuga, hehe. Still, a good pick I think.

Hate the pick...as an Iowa Hawkeye fan I've seen a lot of this guy, a lot of him getting burnt to a crisp. Should have taken Rey.

i just hate the character issues with this guy and the inconsitant knocks on him

YES!!!!

LOVE THE PICK.

It would be great to draft Sean Smith or Victor Harris in the 2nd.

I really think he is Miami's next great corner. We have missed the talents of Sam & Pat for way to long. Miami has some LB's to get pressure, they need some corners to make plays.

Votae is a playmaker.

Obviously Jeff and Bill were locked onto him. Otherwise with the buffet they had to select from, they'd have traded down. Looks like they didn't want to risk losing him. Their judgment's more than good enough for me.

man alot of hate....i remember the merling pick last year and everyone hated it turned out pretty good didnt it....i look for a LB at 44

Back
Top Bottom