*The Official 2010 Draft Order Thread* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*The Official 2010 Draft Order Thread*

I would like it to go like this

1. Jerry Hughes or Graham from Michigan, we need LBs
2. Benn, I think he is going to be the steal of this draft at WR. Playing at Illi has really hurt his draft stock. He has size, speed and good hands. I think he could be a 2nd round pick like Boldin was a few years ago and blow people away.
3. Micah Johnson, I hope he fals this far. again lbs are a need.

My prediction of the picks before Miami

1. St. Louis (1-15) Ndamkong Suh
2. Detroit (2-14) Russell Okung
3. Tampa Bay (3-13) Eric Berry
4. Washington (4-12) Jimmy Clausen
5. Kansas City (4-12) Bruce Campbell
6. Seattle (5-11) Gerald McCoy
7. Cleveland (5-11) Sam Bradford
8. Oakland (5-11) Taylor Mays
9. Buffalo (6-10) Ryan Mallet
10. Chicago (7-9) (Traded to DEN) Rolando McClain
11. Jacksonville (7-9) Tim Tebow

Obviously things will change, but if things go this way, I think we would all be very angry if we did not take Dez Bryant.

I think the team we should worry about taking Bryant is KC. If he does not go to KC, I believe it is set that either Bryant or McClain is going to fall to us.

Ok, first of all, Yes Jacksonville does want to fill their seats but I don't think they'll do it at the cost of ruining their team with such a bad pick. Second, I seriously doubt both C.J. Spiller and Dez Bryant are both there when we pick but if they are I think there would be some serious offers for trading down. However IF the draft went like this then I'd just take Dez Bryant at #12 and call it a day but that's just me. I'm also not so sure you should only be worried about KC taking Bryant, a lot of those teams could use a WR. The thing that would make me sick is if the draft went like this and we just passed on Bryant and took Brandon Spikes.

So we have...

And then, the picks we have will be determined by the layout of compensatory selections.

BTW, Taylor Mays is 230 lbs, not 325. Hell some offensive linemen aren't even 325.

As for the Jacksonville pick, I agree. But you aren't going to sell tickets for a 2nd round "franchise" QB. In order to build hype around the team, you need to take that QB in the 1st round. They may not even think he is first round material, but I will guarantee you that if Tim Tebow goes in the 1st round to Jacksonville, they will sellout nearly every game next year. That revenue is much bigger long term than their short term success. They can easily fix their issues, and Tebow can be fixed. Even if he can't, there are a plethora of positions to put him at.

Also, people around here seem to be so hyped up about C.J. Spiller. I don't think Spiller goes top 20. Looking at those top 12 teams alone, each of them have a very good RB

1. St. Louis (1-15) Steven Jackson
2. Detroit (2-14) Kevin Smith
3. Tampa Bay (3-13) Cadillac Williams
4. Washington (4-12) Clinton Portis/Ladell Betts
5. Kansas City (4-12) Jamaal Charles
6. Seattle (5-11) Justin Forsett/Julius Jones
7. Cleveland (5-11) Jermone Harrison
8. Oakland (5-11) Bush/McFadden/Forgas
9. Buffalo (6-10) Jackson/Lynch
10. Chicago (7-9) (Traded to DEN) Knowshawn Moreno
11. Jacksonville (7-9) MJD

Even after that
12. Miami (7-9) Brown/Williams
13. San Francisco (8-8) Gore/Coffee
14. Denver (8-8)(Traded to SEA) Jones/Forsett
15. New York Giants (8-8) Jacobs
16/17. Carolina (8-8)* (Traded to SF) Williams/Stewart
16/17. Tennessee (8-8)* Chris Johnson
18. Pittsburgh (9-7) Parker/Mendenhall
19/20. Atlanta (9-7)* Norwood/Turner/Snelling
19/20. Houston (9-7)* Steve Slaton/Chris Brown/Ryan Moats

I honestly AT THE EARLIEST see Spiller going #18 to Pitt, with a very remote chance of Seattle taking him early.

People, there really isn't a team that is dying for CJ Spiller in this draft, sorry, but its true. He's a playmaker, but he's not a top 20 pick THIS YEAR imo.

BTW, Taylor Mays is 230 lbs, not 325. Hell some offensive linemen aren't even 325.

As for the Jacksonville pick, I agree. But you aren't going to sell tickets for a 2nd round "franchise" QB. In order to build hype around the team, you need to take that QB in the 1st round. They may not even think he is first round material, but I will guarantee you that if Tim Tebow goes in the 1st round to Jacksonville, they will sellout nearly every game next year. That revenue is much bigger long term than their short term success. They can easily fix their issues, and Tebow can be fixed. Even if he can't, there are a plethora of positions to put him at.

Also, people around here seem to be so hyped up about C.J. Spiller. I don't think Spiller goes top 20. Looking at those top 12 teams alone, each of them have a very good RB

1. St. Louis (1-15) Steven Jackson
2. Detroit (2-14) Kevin Smith
3. Tampa Bay (3-13) Cadillac Williams
4. Washington (4-12) Clinton Portis/Ladell Betts
5. Kansas City (4-12) Jamaal Charles
6. Seattle (5-11) Justin Forsett/Julius Jones
7. Cleveland (5-11) Jermone Harrison
8. Oakland (5-11) Bush/McFadden/Forgas
9. Buffalo (6-10) Jackson/Lynch
10. Chicago (7-9) (Traded to DEN) Knowshawn Moreno
11. Jacksonville (7-9) MJD

Even after that
12. Miami (7-9) Brown/Williams
13. San Francisco (8-8) Gore/Coffee
14. Denver (8-8)(Traded to SEA) Jones/Forsett
15. New York Giants (8-8) Jacobs
16/17. Carolina (8-8)* (Traded to SF) Williams/Stewart
16/17. Tennessee (8-8)* Chris Johnson
18. Pittsburgh (9-7) Parker/Mendenhall
19/20. Atlanta (9-7)* Norwood/Turner/Snelling
19/20. Houston (9-7)* Steve Slaton/Chris Brown/Ryan Moats

I honestly AT THE EARLIEST see Spiller going #18 to Pitt, with a very remote chance of Seattle taking him early.

People, there really isn't a team that is dying for CJ Spiller in this draft, sorry, but its true. He's a playmaker, but he's not a top 20 pick THIS YEAR imo.
That is a lot of RB's. I don't see any Spillers on your list though. If anyone has seriously watched C.J. play, then you know how special this guy is. I being a Game**** fan here in S.C. cant stand Clemson. But Spiller is a special player! Without a doubt he should have won the Heisman trophy! The biggest game changer in this years draft!

Back
Top Bottom