***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
hatersgonnahate-1.jpg

And after all those (hopeful?) doomsday predictions the new CBA is pretty much the same as the old one.....the big three are going nowhere, the Heat will have a mid-level exception to sign additional free agents, and as long as Arison is willing to shell out a few million to help out his fellow impoverished owners the Heat will be able to keep adding players to the roster over the next 5 yrs.

Sign a big man with the cash and get a couple vets looking to ride some coattails to a title and the Heat will be in good shape. Dalembert and Grant Hill would do nicely. Nene and Prince would look even better but that would just be unfair.

Def gonna put our money where our mouth is this year..Gotta win it all

2nd place is for losers.

MM out for two months with hernia surgery.......man just can't catch a break. Hate to say it but this might be the last straw. If it was caused by unsanctioned activity they could look to void the contract or use the amnesty clause on him. I'm holding out hope that he gets another chance.......the promise of that lineup of Wade, James, Miller, Bosh, and Haslem is so great, I'd like to see it for at least one season.

So many teams are going to have to spend so much money just to get to salary floor set at 90% of the cap that Nene and Gasol shouldn't have any problem finding a max deal somewhere. Chandler should get 10+ as well. Even Dalembert might get a big short term deal. If you're the Kings and have to spend 20 million why not give Dalembert a 2 yr 20 mil deal if you think he can help the youngsters develop?

Heat are apparently after Greg Oden.

Last year in the middle of the season, I was talking to my buddy on how I thought we would try to land him. I think he would be a great fit if he can stay healthy

Back
Top Bottom